Sunday, July 16, 2006

DIGI read my blog

This morning as i just finish watching last episode of the taiwanese drama and about to sleep,i received a phone call and saw the number are from west Malaysia...its was 1++ am and i thought which fella read my blog or any wrong number called to my KL line again and calling me papa papa my diaper wet d...

its DIGI called me and thats mean my blog being read by them...*kembangnye me*...its about my previous post that i'm not happy with their services...actually i misunderstood them as they had their own reason to be so troublesome when you want to get back your number...i think i more blame their company more than their staff...i shall wrote on my blog title DIGI unfriendly staff as thats more refer to people than company...hehe...i supposed to blame those staff rather than their company...

its fate lar when a person ah beng type like me walk into any premisses where will people layan me like god...if i'm a big tauke wearing kot,drive spott kar,bodi full of gold and used nice hangpon then they will be more friendly and polite to me...muahaha...my type only ah lian,ah kiaw,ah hua and ah cu will layan me more good... :P

at last i manage to convince DIGI to let me post again that as i think i had mistaken about them...hehe...

btw i saw many World Cup balls in your outlet and if its a souvenir mind send me some of it....muahaha...biasa ler cheapskate...you want to sent me new phone also can but i dont ask much just cheap cheap phone like W850i or K800i also i happy liaw...kamsia kamsia...





p/s:i want to intro this nice drama to my dear blog reader...everynight i sleep late than usual coz of this drama and its about a poor girl dreaming of marrying a rich guy(yes...i finally finish watch it)...for older generation soli lar as i noe u pipal no watch love story eh and you pipal more to watch kungpu drama...muahaha...























4 Comments:

Blogger bethamy said...

mau jadi famous liao ah. i'm also digi user ler. 7 years liao eh. anyway. the drama series u're watching got other name right? 'prince become frog'. i'm quite sure ler after see some of the pictures. it's a big hit at taiwan when its first release. now ppl watching 'magician love'[not sure about the title..also same bunch of guys but change girl]. i don't really like the show though. still think prince frog better. u also kaki drama ah?

4:45 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

you good supporter but u neba komplen so no famous...muhahah...

isit...i duno ler as i cant read chinese...

i watch liaw but fark lar those china dvd got no ending eh then i go change...i mean the magician of love...good n farny drama...

me kaki drama since young...till y2k then i start bought drama n now go kolektion about more than 100 liaw if i'm not mistaken...till now i still like "snow angel"...so kolien n nearly cry watch it...hehe

4:57 PM  
Blogger bethamy said...

apasal go komplen if no problem o. i memang support DIGI till they make me not happy then they know. 7 years o..u think main main i never change number? i tried 012...then lazy use liao. my mom 019 too expensive. well, stuck to 016 at the moment.

i also can't read chinese lah. i learn lo. u ask u go buy china dvd..hahaha. magician of love i didn't finish it..seems like boring liao near the end. i kaki drama since i know I can watch tv and then my eyes stucked at the television as long as i can.

what is snow angel? i dun like crying show. prefer comedy love ones lah.

7:14 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

012 coverage also good wad...muahaha...Digi a bit more better lar can say...

Snow angel is a nice show and its not crying show but it will touch people heart whoever watch it...starring by Toro... :)

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home