Monday, July 10, 2006

mesra???

Today i'm onleave to go police station,bank,JPN,Digi and JPJ but end up nothing had been done and thats why i'm in office now...

i woke up this morning at 6++am and cant sleep anymore just waiting for 8am to go police station...while waiting i clean up my room as too dusty then i continue my taiwanese drama 'cia keh yu cien ren(marry a rich people)...too addicted to this drama...muahaha...my room full of love story drama...sissy huh... :P

i went out from house nearly 8am and when i reach police station i straight away to room 8 as being told last sat nite when i filed my report...the police officer told me no need receipt as the temporary document enough for me to make new IC and driving license...she ask me i only lost my IC and driving license?i told her i lost my atm, medical insurance card and handphone also...then she ask me when i filed my report last sat nite they didnt issued any lost document for my atm card?i told her no and she ask me go and get 1 outside...

Me:saya mahu ambil dokumen atm kad hilang(i want took a document for atm card lost)

1st officer:siapa panggil kamu pandai pandai masuk sahaja(who ask you go in without ask just now) *loud voice*

2nd officer:lain kali tanya sini dulu sebelum masuk(next time ask first before went in)

3rd officer:apa yang kamu mahu?(what you want)*in small voice*

me:huh

i cant hear what she say and she kept asking me thing but in really soft voice and her bahasa malaya...then she told other policemen...

3rd officer:nya sik faham apa aku madah(he doesnt understand what i say)

of coz i dont understand you as your bahasa malaya really chim...mun kitak sik pandei kelakar bahasa melayu,kelakarlah bahasa kampung...cheh...


because of 3 hentam me nad 1st officer so loud voice till whole police station people looking at me...i loud out my voice also...

me:malam sabtu lepas polis yg bertugas suruh saya datang isnin dan pergi bilik nombor lapan ambil receipt(last sat nite officer in charge as me come on monday morning to room 8 get my receipt)

i just told them i loud voice as i was mad till didnt cared they will locked me up... then they mumbling as they saw its their senior and wont believe that i filed report of lost but i didnt being issued document of lost...hehe...

mesra!!!you tell me this being called mesra?being so rude by 1st officer if i'm not mistaken his #128831...the 3rd officer so sarcastic...untung lar you my deer as people whole world know your name and signature... :P

what is this logo?we all being sucked blood by paying tax so much but where does the money go?even the photocopy machine so faded also dont want to change...malaysia bulleh...

today really damn soi as early morning breakfast kena fark in police station...knn...then i'm heading to Standard Chartered bank to apply my atm card but i dont know they start operating at 9.30am...duhhh...then i heading Maybank and it starts operating at 9.15am while it was just 8.45am...i'm heading home as being told by officer i need birth certificate to do my IC...

reach home around 9.15am and cant found my birth certificate and i called my dad whether he took it or not...its my bro took it and lock it in his drawer as he went travelling this morning...arghhh...hehe...but i managed to continue my drama till 10.45am just go bank... :)

reach Standard Chartered they told me i must had IC then can apply my atm card...duhhh...i went to JPN and they told me no need birth cert to do IC...those police really drive me mad...i was waiting nearly 1hrs then got announment say that system down...wtf...i ask them how long i will took and they told me smts its a while only...he also told me they going to closed at 1-2pm for lunch and its 12.30pm already...kns...i went to my friends shop to took picture for my car license and he told me his friends also came before me and went to do his car license also as his car also being broke in...

after took photo i went Digi to get back my number but she told me no IC she cant do anything and ask me go back within 1 week as she verified my last 6 person i called already...if not i wont be able get back my number...anyhow i must get back my Digi number as it is my KL line and most of my friends there still kept my number as i told them i wont cut this number...i didnt go Maxis as i know they sure need my IC if i want to get back my number...

i went back to JPN and my number for queing are 15 more numbers to go and suddenly i hear announcement system down...again....thats why i'm went back office...whole day cant manage do anything and tomorrow so many thing to do so i will postponed to do my car license and IC later...hehe...i still can used that document for 14 days... ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger The Juggler! said...

Eh dost.........hehehehehehe.kesian u...anyways,just keep in ur mind...."U R NOT ALONE.... I LOST MY IC TOOOOOO........"...hehehehehe.....sing to Jacko's tune~U ARE NOT ALONE.btw,if u wan to have better service ...err...the ic renewal thing la....( not other service!!!!hahahah!),go to Pejabat JPN Cawangan Semarak.The ofice is on top of CNI ofis lo....less people,no queueing...and the officer is ok...
Yup ! tehy are a bit quite but biasa2 je...relax jak! maybe they not as tensed as their counterpart in the HQ! :)

7:27 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

i went on monday screwed up but i went on thursday took me less than 10mins...hehe...

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home