Sunday, July 09, 2006

Damn sampah masyarakat

Parental advisory needed if you want to proceed reading...this post contain religion and 18sx...i'm straight forward person so i dont care you hate me after reading it but anyhow i want to post also...

this what i get when i did my report last night...a photocopy of document was photocopied not straight...the police also say...'itu tempat sama hospital selalu punya kes kereta kena pecah'...
nia ma...go and do more parole lar...talk more than eat rice..

cibai+lanciau+butuh apai+pukindai mak dek+sa ni ma cau ci beh(SNMCCB)+ka ni na cau ci beh(KNNCCB)+tiau nya meh cipai+pun ngin tiaw+diu nia ma chow hai+pukimak= sampah masyarakat(society rubbish)

yesterday i went jogging at Resevoir park and my car being broke in...i lost 2 handphone my wallet...i dont gv a damn so much as my license,atm card,handphone as it can being replaced but my wallet and small pouch being given by friends...my wallet being bought by my China engineer for me when he went back to married...my small pouch being by my best friend Andy as when i go gym and jogging i dont have a small pouch to put my phone...all gone now...cibai kia whoever took it...

you(sampah masyarakat) all can just took my phone and money and enough for you(sampah masyarakat) to buy cap apek liquer and cap dunia glue for you fucking people daily consumption...nothing else you people can do other than getting drunk and feeling high...pukimak you all...you all pukimak really create my anger to you(sampah masyarakat) people....i'm trying to cool down not to hate that religion as when i working in KL those religion people really treat me so nice and caring but now...mar cibai...

i swear to god,my mother in heaven,9 koi fish and goldfish on my body i will break those people(sampah masyarakat) hand when i catch you all...i dont cared i end up in jail as the police cant and dont want to do anything i help you all to reduce those society rubbish...

just now i just knew that 2 of my colleague car also being broke in when they go for jogging at there...thats mean those pukimak will always be there spying for next victim...

i really angry yesterday till i saw 2 people nearby my car and ask them to show me whats it his bag...he told me...'saya baru sampai dan mauk cari member'...i dont care you want look for your mother cibai or what...i went to the drunk groups and saw nothing similiar and to other group of glue sniffer and all get high with nothing around...i'm looking for my renoma bag as those society rubbish took it also with my oreef singlet and muller faded short in it...

today i'm going again but my main purposed not jogging but hunt those fucking sampah masyarakat that always do their pukimak activity there...

our ex prime minister cry he speak about you(sampah masyarakat) so will try help him to reduce crime and educate those fucking society rubbish... :)


p/s:i'm so angry but i managed to lol when i read wingz blog...i laugh crazily when i read people comment to him and his answer...i'm sure me now more handsome as i read it daily... :P...when i visit KL sure bring him some our famous terubok masin(kiam hu...ham ng) and belacan... :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Wingz said...

soli to hear about your car being broken into .... this kinda hamkahlink will kena back one day pukitiang dia!

mahai i will remember your promise of gibing me "famous terubok masin(kiam hu...ham ng) and belacan" if you dont bring then i curse 9 ur car kena break in again!!! wuahahahaha

10:50 PM  
Blogger cal81 said...

Hey buddy, sorry to hear abt the unfortunate incident.. sure sucks luck is down on u & things like these happens.. what goes around comes around... those cbks gonna get their payback in due time...
heck, u gonna need a cencorship board here, hah!

11:08 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

wingz:i hope so those hamkahlink si kiaw kiaw...

me sure will remember scared you run away when smell it...i used my yat pun kiok to make d belacan... :)

cal81:so many unlucky thing happen to me recently... :(
hehe...those read my blog more than 18yrs old eh liaw... :P

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home