Wednesday, June 14, 2006

2 month already

14th of June...my car had been in workshop for 2 month...

Monday night i follow calvin car to Jalan Song for a limteh session...sitting in his car make me more missed my car as 2 month i didnt drive it already...yesterday i went to see my car but my roof they havent fix so cant be spray yet...i was being told my car cant be started because the battery was weak as 1 week he didnt start my car... :(

my rear bumper on top of my front bonnet...








my sunroof still ongoing...








it had been parked here for 2 month...








how messy it was...








even my steering was grown with some residue...








and my chair also...








this afternoon i went to the workshop again to asked my friend to send my car battery to charge...need to charge it as soon as possible because it was new battery and i scared it will spoild if left it like that...








i dont really need my car now but i really missed it as i really dont know that a person like me can stand driving without music for 2 month...my current new age civic didnt came with any accesories even a radio...








for those who want to loose weight anytime can call me...this car are a good calories reducer...i excercise my hand as there is no power window(manually)...every afternoon if its a hot day can enjoy sauna because there was no aircond...my underwear wet every hot sunny day when i drive it(the wet i meant was sweat) :P








*which girl willing to sit in this car i will marry her because i know she love me* :P

2 Comments:

Blogger cal81 said...

Free ride wor... try asking around... u might be suprised....
but i must agree it'll be piece of cake when your bad-ass black-black car comes out of the paint shop

9:45 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

haha...i dont think so they willing...

i hope so... :P

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home