Monday, May 29, 2006

my car

My new car that i had been used since 14th of April...a car that no gals will gave a 2nd look when you were driving it...








introducing new honda civic... :P








most of my colleague and friends dont know what happen to my car...i told them i had sold it and some of them believe... :)

this is what happen to my car...i send my car for respraying last 14th of April...its good friday so i done a good thing send my car for respraying after i last spray it when i bought it in 2003...








its 1 month and 15th day since i send my car for respraying but until now it havent finish...some of my friends that know i send my car for respraying kept complaining why it took so long to spray my car...

this is why...

my car sunroof still not yet fix...i send it to my other best pal to help me fix it while i left my car at the garage...








last Febuary,my sunroof flew off...yup...flew off on a hot sunny day...it breaks and i used a plastic to cover it but kuching weather was too hot and it breaks few days after i used to cover it...it cost me rm90 just for a damn useless plastic...now i ask my friends to cover it with metal and welding it as i scared it will flew off again...those damn silicon i used to glue the plastic ever flew off when i 1st used plastic to cover it...kns...









last sat i went to pay some money to my friends and manage to took some picture of my car roof...my friend told me that my car anytime can spray already...i told him the roof not yet ready so temporarily stop 1st lor...hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home