Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother Day

Today was a special day for every mom...today is the day to appreciate every mother in the world of their effort for caring,loving and everthing they had done...

My mom had left us back here 13 yrs ago when i was still in primary six... :'(

i was such a jerk when she was still around...i really admit it as now i really regret i never treat her nicely when she was still around...i still remember how she beat me with bamboo never stop till my grandma stop her...all i did was mixing with people older than me...mom really fierce than dad as girl when they mad will be a horrible nightmare...

Mi...all i got from you was your hot temper...bro n sis very calm as they are same as dad...the time when you angry same as mine now and will do anything when angry...

Mi...do you know that when you had a baby you cant mention the word want to had abortion then didnt abort it???few years back i heard 1 of my bestfriend gf told him my youngest sis really had a lot of problem...then she mention thats why when you plan to had abortion you must did it as if not when the child come out will had a lot of problem with family...

when i was young i had something born at my feet and it really itchy...everytime need to scratch it till sometimes bleeding...i remember that when dad mention to you that this thing really hardly to get if off from my feet then u told dad last time i told you to abort but you dont want...

mom i never blame you as when i came to this world i was the special child among bro n sis of how you treat us all...most of thing i get it than bro...last time if dad agree with you i will never blame you...

when you found out that you got cancer i still didnt care so much as last time i only know how to enjoy even after you had operation became paralyzed...everyday i saw dad carry you every where we go...

Still bear in my mind that few days before you left us i still angry with you as i want to watch tv but you wont let me and ask me go to sleep...then you ask me to pass you something but i dont care and just go to my room...i really regret what i did...

In my mind still fresh as i was the 1 found out you had left us suddenly after your dinner...maybe god lead me...i saw you was sitting without moving on the lazy chair then i touch your hand it was very cold and saw underneath your finger nail became black in colour...i inform dad while he was outside washing something that you didnt move even i call you...dad rush in and didnt told me anything but just made phone call and told relative that ah chui bo keh liaw(ah chui had gone)... *lucky no people saw me as my eyes wet when i type this paragraph*

Mi...i always wondering why god took you away from me so early...in my mind that i always blame god why never exchange me with you...i wont mind that i was the 1 left you all 13 yrs ago...

Mi...how was your life up there???sometimes i really think of accompany you up there as i really dont know how was your life as i want to take a good care of you...i regret i never treat you nicely while you was around... *this time my tears really came out*

Mi...i never wish you Happy Mother Day...so i wana wish it now and i know its too late already but i still wana say...

Mi...Happy Mother day...I love you...Ilove you...I love you...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

4:24 PM  
Blogger **L-Y-N** said...

I saw this Happy Mother's Day topic in your blog and thought I could see a happy family face smiling pic here ...as I have mine blog it too...BUT suprisingly I read something really touching here...*sob sob

Ah Nel your mom is awes inside your heart...and I'm sure she knows you love her...

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home