Friday, April 21, 2006

Farewell my buddy...

Yesterday was david last day working in 1st silicon...after working in here for more than 5 yrs then he finally made up his mind moving to singapore to try out different working culture...i still remember i know him about 2 yrs ago when 1 of my colleague introduce him to me...he was driving a fast car(starlet GT)...that made everyone envy at him...hehe

About 1 yrs ago i ever ask him go singapore with me but he told me he had not yet enough experience as he just change department...me and david became more best friends as we both really get along with a lot of things...he even bought me a soda t-shirt when he went to KL for vacation... thanks david...
David and me posing for the last picture before he left...his girlfriend helping us took this picture...


















Seeing him leaving made me really sad because he was 1 of my best buddy i knew in 1st silicon...now more and more less buddy i had in 1st silicon as more and more are resigning to get off from this company...

His lovely girlfriends Christina was last day at this company today as they both going to singapore to work...their flight will be tomorrow if i'm not mistaken...i ask her to take picture with me today after she send out the photo of david and me this morning so i can update it in my blog but cant make it as i was busy till 6++pm and she was busy also but i got her picture we took together on 1st day Chinese New Year...the picture was taken at her uncle house as she invited us to go for dinner...

At last but not least i want to wish David and Christina all the best...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home