Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Getting more complicated life...

Nowadaes my life getting more sucks...yes more sucks...too much sin i had done and now its pay back time from god to me...my life getting more and more complicated...i was wondering that i had eaten wrong cake till my life so complicated ...














smts i really felt like end of the world was a best solution...solution to all problem...its so easily can end up life...being terminate off...then u wont have anything so much to worry about...after gone people will start forgetting you...
was that machine really can help anyone being terminated???























when walk beside a river owes hope that will fall into it...so will flown down the river with no other thinking in mind thats always bugging me...i really hate this kind of feeling happen to me as last time when i fed up i just pack up my bag and run away from my hometown...run as far as i can to a place no one know who am i...






















Finally i got my friends phone number that just left kuching 1 weeks ago...Ystdy i msg him but no reply so i try called but no one answer...then around 4++pm he msg back told me he had not yet working...i call him as i lazy to type msg...ask him to intro job to me so i can leave here soon...then he told me me just wake up to kept his clothes as it was raining outside...omg...4++ pm just wake up....lazy pig... he still told me if not raining he also haven't wake up...
























*all the picture above are for amusement only*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home