Thursday, March 17, 2005

wet then hot wednesday

early in da morning was raining when i woke up at 6.15am...huh make me really dun wana come to work n arghhhh...i just wash my car last nite...ish...wah lan lasap again...cis...today as i was bz doing my job then my boss came n add another job for me n its really geh liaw thing to do coz really useless n onli usefull to him...really duno wat was in his mind...then the job oso make me headache coz hv to go thru so many steps...

afternoon time it was so hot..wah piang the sky really wana make ppl suffer nia...no wonder nowadaes so many ppl sick...me oso my heart sick coz hv to wash again my car later mayb...sigh...

my engineer just say some sarcastic thing bout my boss coz my senior engineer just forward an discount coupon on pizza hut n my boss r vegetarian...my engineer say...

my engineer : hehehe...

me: se me ze yang haw siaw?(wat so funny)

my engineer : pizza hut uh cai eh meh?

me : uh an cua bo special cho hok e eh mar...hehehe

my engineer : si lo...pau cai keh kiam cai...

me : taugeh kok...hehe

my engneer : hehe...

bad lar us...hehe...but my boss tat si sai beh kia really k***k mar...he really a shit ass...idiot sumore...don care much lar coz today its wednesday n its movieday...^___^me plan to watch ROBOTS coz all left r horror movie...later go buy ticket once i get off from ofiz then go by best fren ah sum house to wash car coz dirty liaw...i think d neighbour oso think i was crazy coz i almost everyday at thre wash my car n d house was empty...last time his neighbour oso kepo ask me bout my best fren din come back tat house n who live thre lar...bla bla...cheh...kepo...

lonely nel wrote this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home