Saturday, March 12, 2005

moody friday...

as usual wake up tis morning n bla bla bla bla bla bla...

at 2++ just now my boss ask our group go into d vice president room i tot of smth big o shock...na beh...really big ler its increment letter then after i saw it...wah lan increase 3.5%...sial n k***k pun bos...gv me so low rating n tis stupid company depend on pmp onli...i m da onli slave around my all engineer in my group n he gv me tis kind of shit...i m really moody 2day n i hope i can beat someone up...better don think too much lar...tonite me goin tua pek kong again to pray coz its birthday...last nite i went thre also n quite a lot of ppl oso coz yesterday was full moon o in chinese ciu it...

after work i need go to my other best fren ah sum house near jambatan gantung to wash car n tat house was empty d coz he moved to 7mile...he moved coz last year was flooded so terrible...hehe...me go thre just wash car coz it had a large compound...then after tat me wil go pick up my fren go to my godsis house coz her car need spraying after her elder sis had a minor accident...then i think after tat i wil go to my best fren ah yong shop at hopoh...then me wil go praying after he closed his shop...me i think wil meet up my colleague at temple coz he also want to pray n he from johor...he also plan to bring other colleague also n both of them from indonesia...a married couple n d 1st couple i ever saw n envy them...they both was so frenly n their love live r really cute...hehe...

after i received tat stupid letter then my best fren ah sum msg me say tat his colleague need to borrow some cash n ask me also if i had fren wana work at his place...he looking for clerk n salary around rm800...hmmm...mayb can ask my frenc who wana work...he also ask me go his house had dinner n chit chat but wat i don understand at d end of msg he say long time liaw... :-\ mayb he mean long time din we din meet n had a chit chat d...now i stil thinking wana go his house o not tonite to chit chat...as i noe me r d last minute person so wil made up my mind later...haha...

opppsss...today is friday n i m not working tomolo n sunday...duno my engineer wil ask me to came to work overtime o not...tomolo afternoon also mayb me wil go 10mile to urut my body...wah d urut really nice n painful also if he found out thre smth wrong wit ur body...the course divide into 3days i wil go 2 days onli coz d 2nd n 3course i wil take it on 2nd day...he has a pantang oso n after d 3rd course we wil gv him angpau fill wit rm2.97 only...hehe...weird ho but tat was his believing of curing ppl...then must add oso 3 colours of threads....

tats all for today coz really lazy to type liaw...hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home