Tuesday, March 08, 2005

exhausted sunday

as usual wake up on sunday morning if stil early then me wil clean my room from toh hoon*dust*...after that me go supermarket kia kia*walk walk* buy err...hiam cio cio*chilli sauce*but ishhhh...kanasai...kenot find the brand ^Indofood^ chilli wit garlic sauce...suit my taste coz all brand i taste beh hiam eh even ^Maggi^using hiam cio kia*small chilli* to make oso beh hiam eh...na beh...then bought ^Kimball^ chilli with garlic...wah piang!!!beh hiam oso...Arghhhh...okok...continue...after tat me go sunday market...wah lan eh...tak cia...
in d evening time me so sien then go kia kia...park my car near hilton then go riverside then s'wak plaza then Tun Jugah...while bz reading fengshui book got cal from my best fren...then me go down to c Ford car exibition...wah lau eh chio bu gv me a plastic bag containing d car details...hehe...then noe tat my best fren got problem me run from Tun Jugah to Hilton get my car...huh...so many ppl look at me coz i seem lyk a snatcher coz i run all d way...then end up d problem settle liaw...nvm lar hapi oso coz long time din exercise liaw...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Bet365 said...

The same as somebody else had said what a fantastic blog this is. Typically I dont make the effort with a remark although for your efforts you are worthy of one. Best wishes

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home