Friday, March 11, 2005

last nite i finally made up my mind watch movie lemony snickets:a series of unfortunate events...hmmm...quite nice da movie but seem lyk katoon katoon ler...after da movie just finish i rushed out coz don wana get stuck at d cinema waiting 4 d lift...biasalah movie day a lot of ppl n d lift sure stop floor by floor...when d lift door open i saw aymie but soli lar i noe her name but beh pat her so din greet lor then me saw walter n me tot of greet him but sem lyk he rushing to d cinema so din greet oso...hee...when d lift door open n i m walking out me saw a couple standind thre but dare not to look oso biasa lar nowadaes pai kia so many later kena scold...lu kua hamik?...when i was walking out then me heard ppl calling so loud...ah nelllllll...wah piang dahlah tinggi suara besar agik ya...its ah nick n ah cat...tis guy here so funny n lyk to joke a lot...a funny n tall guy...he ask me smth b4 d lift he waiting arrive...
nick : tolok?
me : siu cui ler *swimming*...( i came out from cinema he ask me whre)
nick : cheh...
me : lu ler?
nick : ki tio hu...(fishing)
me : law teng bo hu ho tio but u heh ho tio nia...(no fish but got prawn)
nick : hehe...
me : hehe...
cat : hehe...
tat was us owes joking when we met...then me tot of go tua pek kong praying but so late d so make it 2molo nite n friday nite...thursday nite r ciu it n friday nite r tua pek kong seh...

my alarm rang at 6.15am n me lazy wake up but finally switch off my fon alarm n me saw got msg...hmmm...w was it?wah it was from 2.22am boh but i was piggy tat time so nvr wake by it...hehe...*i lyk ur doggie*thanks..hehe*wah d many times i received thanks coz of tis cute doggie ler...hehe...gd lar at least my christmas present stil worth til now....hehe...

tis morning i was at cafe n n saw our enemy...a backstabber...he really annoying n padan muka when he arrive n sit wit a group of ppl they left once he sitted...when he finished eating alone he left then came his fren then he wispering at his fren ears...his fren then look at us sure he talk smth bad bout us again...k***k punya budak...don let me temu kau kat soho if i go thre...try jeling me again...siap kau...

me just back from cafe n now is 5.38pm...1 more hrs to go...heee...heard from my fren me wit at cafe tis morning he said tat k***k really go n backstab behind him again n they had quarel tis afternoon...wah piang tat k***k really need to teach some lesson i think tat da best way...sial...

tonite wana go tua pek kong pai sin lor...hehe...can cuci mata oso at temple coz nowadaes d chio bu all wear kinteo kinteo go temple just lyk wana go clubbing...they oso nowadaes sio tua hio...wah piang gurls ler...1st i carry tua hio when praying at temple all da ppl look at me n laugh coz its really big n long...3 feet ler...carry til my hand oso tired...d funny thing was when i visit d shop tat i bought my tua hio i ask d boss bout any more tua hio he say duno y tis year really gd sale til finish ler n nvr lyk tat b4 then i told him of coz lar coz nowadaes after i used d tua hio at temple now they all seem lyk fighting who d biggest til gurls oso carry tua hio...hehe...

wah 6.08pm ler n a while to go...hmmm...later go find fren 1st at jln song hardware shop then go buy tua hio at 3rd mile then go home then as usual go my best fren shop at hopoh...after he closed then me wil go tua pek kong pai sin lor...hehe...i really happy when go temple coz i am bad guy n a lot of sin at least god wil forgive me tham pok lar...hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home