Thursday, March 10, 2005

wed...movieday for lonely ah nel...

hoohoo...finally its wednesday another day for me to go movie alone...heee...my fren all attached liaw mar so me nvr invite them lor if invite them me cho bap ler...uwahaha...anyway i enjoy also goin movie alone n i think i gone to watch movie alone bout more than ten movies liaw lor...hehe...then i told 1 of my fren last week he say me siao...he siao wat i siao kenot go alone mer ho...wah lan i got pay money to watch eh ler...hehe...

last week i go watch movie alone n i sit at the 3rd row from d front ler...na bu...so many ppl watch even i tot i was sitting alone end d cinema was full n i had a worst night coz i was sitting next to a flu guy...wah lan eh he keep sneezing n face to my place ler coz d other side of him was a gurl...sial...konon gentlement lar tek...

i can cool down coz d movie i watch was i do i do a singapore movie n it was so funny from d beginning til d end...d best part was when d amo chabo teaching d student english...hehe...

hmmm...wat movie i m goin to watch tonite?hmmm...lemony snickets,whre is mamas boy o...sigh... :-\
wateva lar later after work go star cineplex n choose anyway i m watching alone so no need ask ppl opinion...ohhh... si beh song o...hehe...

now just 5.33pm n 1 more hour to go...shit...na bu...hehe...but anyway tat it for today n will update again tomolo wat movie i watch n do i stil met an sick man sitting me...uwaaaa :'( isk sik...better don...hehe...if not later i kho pi sai n wipe his face ar...heee...no lar me kong song nia lar me r kuai kia lai eh...heee...muka tembok...whre got ppl say himself kuai eh...hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home