Saturday, March 19, 2005

y nowadaes kch ppl so fierce...

yup tats it...saturday...since bout 3 month ++ i din came working overtime on weekend d coz of my idiot boss don let me came...ystdy me oso get shocked another manager ask me to came to work ovetime...hiak...hiak...hiak..sooo happy me...if i din came today i oso wil continue my taiwanese drama...:D

when i reach ofiz its damn cold coz not much ppl work on weekend...til now my fingernail oso bcame blacken...just lyk dead ppl...huh...wearing sweater oso cold...wah piang...

tis morning while i was awy from my desk...i duno tat my boss got came to ofiz coz i was bz talking to 1 of my colleague...then my senior engineer passby then ask my colleague bout smth regarding works then she told tat boss was here ler...wah lan eh...y he came?sure bcoz of me came then he oso wana c me doin wat eh...aft tat me borrow books from my fren just to cover my boss eyes when i get back to my desk...hiak...hiak...hiak

at 12++pm he left d ofiz then after 10min he left i oso left coz my car aircond was spoild n need repair...then my best fren ah sum was waiting for my cal me coz i ask him send me back in case i hv to leave my car at d workshop...i reach thre d boss told me my aircond cant modified make it cooler in d afternoon :(...i really regret spraying my car black colour last time if i knew it i wil spray white colour...black car really hot in d afternoon ler...then at nite time so damn cold...then i ask d boss tat my car aircond really not cold n me ask him whether my car aircond gas was enuf...wah really not enuf ler...soon after refill he charge me rm20 then i ask for bargain n he said rm18...ai ya tauke rm15 eh sai liaw lar...then he just accept...hiak...hiak...hiak...

just now i was in fab to looking for a place to relax then my fren come in n ask me go whre last nite...then me say nowhre...then he tol me his fren got bashed up at soho...then i noe tat it was my fren bf ler...wah piang his car oso being damage by them...y nowadaes ppl so cruel?i heard my fren say when he reach SGH bout 2am he saw him just lyk blur blur coz his head kena rotan...i heard oso tat his 1 finger hv 2b cut off coz 2 badly hurt...

lonely nel wrote tis...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home