Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hong seng b'day celebration@travillion...part2

It was nite time 31st march 2006 when all PD group ppl gather together to treat this b'day boy for dinner...I was not around at this dinner but i join 2nd round for drinking session... :)

Introducing birthday cake... :D


















now u had a clear look on the cake...hmmm...hehe



















ang ku kueh sister...ang ku kueh(red on outside and yellow on inside)u know what i mean... :P


















say cheese...konica...watever...


















hey dude...i think you got wrong place...


















opsss...pardon me for so rude...








you dont recognised me...wtf














alchohol freak(winston) came so beware...



















thats what i mean...beware... :P


















this is what you get from him...haha























tired my fren...























who say i'm tired...cha cha cha...


















oh man...i saw ur hand pressing...oppsss... :P























oh my oh my...what a wonderfull nite...



















lovely couple linda and jason...


















omg...i nearly deaf of her screaming as she thought we was in real jungle... :D



















last photo before i left...ah ngo,siaw hoog,ai fai,me,lydia(goldfish) and wilmina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home