Thursday, April 20, 2006

damn ulcer...

I had this ulcer with me few days ago and today when i drink water or swallow my sliver also felt so hurt...not only 1 ulcer but its was 2 of it...1 was granndfather because the size was about more than half centimetre...another 1 was its grandaughter as it was smaller...the grandfather was located at inner part of my upper lips and his grandaughter was below my tooth...yup....on my gum area...shit lar...it really hurt...this few days i finish my about 2 bottle of water...my bottle was more than 1500ml but still cant cure it...

Just now i went to find my friends to borrow her camera to took picture of my ulcer but being rejected as being told really scary when she saw it...thats y i dont have a picture of my ulcer being shown here...

Ohhh.....its 7pm...got tennis to catch up but i hope everyone will shown up as it was raining just now...a girl already ffk(fong fei kei) because got appoinment to hair treatment as tomorrow they will having a company dinner...i know u will read my blog girl...hehe...dont kill me in company tomorrow when you read this...a guy ffk(fong fei kei) because got some date with girl...i ask him this afternoon to bring his date to the tennis game but he told me so hard to ask her out then must appreciate the time limteh not to tennis game...cheh...kns...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home