Monday, June 05, 2006

SNMCCB...Dr Wong M.H.

Last friday nite i was bitten by scorpion at the backyard of my house...i was eating samboi and went to backyard to spit out the seed and felt like something stung my leg...i thought it was the seed that i spit out drop on my leg then i saw small black thing crawling...its a scorpion...kns...

i ask my brother to kill it and he told me it was unseen...then he switch on the bathroom light it was there as i think it was looking for water...i ask my bro to kill it with broom stick...it still wont die so i used hot water splash it 3 times till it dead...then i call andy asking him whether he know how poisonous the scorpion sting...he told me it will cause fever and swollen if didnt go for injection...i told him i plan not to go to hospital as last time when i was in primary school teacher ever told us if got stung by centipede or scorpion just drink a glass of cold water...he told me to go as if not worse can happen...then i felt my tongue n lips became a bit numb...

while waiting to register,my lips and tongue still felt a bit numb...since it was government hospital only Rm1 required to pay...








then my leg became more and more swollen...








the place whre the scorpion stung...








after waiting for about 10mins,the MA check on my leg and i told him that i felt a bit numb on my lips and tongue so how long i need to wait...he told me will get injection right after this so he pass my details to the Dr on duty Dr Wong M.H...then she scold him that why everything pass to her and keep mumbling around and ask me wait outside...i told her there a lot of patient waiting outside and i felt uncomfortable already but she still dont care...i just told my bro send me Normah then the medical assistant ask me to wait in there...i saw me go find a needle for injection then came that bitch Dr Wong M.H. asking why i sit in there and who ask me to sit there...i told her the MA ask me to sit there and she went to scold him told him i'm g1 patient so just wait then i just stand up and scold cibai and some of the patient look at me as it was quite loud...i saw the MA already had injection needle in his hand but the bitch still scolding him and i just told my bro send me to Normah...the bitch told his MA if they want to go Normah let them...SNMCCB bitch...

i was waiting outside and my bro still in the hospital for quite sometimes...when he came out i ask him what took him so long then he told me he scold her no manner as talk to patient so rude...way to go bro...hehe...then he go ask the receptionist her name and they told him that bitch really like that...so troublesome...my bro got her named as he want to complain about the rudeness of the doctor when talking to patient...

i reach Normah and told them i'm from 1si and wrote down my named and get an injection after that...not more than 15 min i was there include waiting for my medicine...Normah was our company panel hospital so no need to pay... :)...i went to SGH as it was more nearer...

when i got back home i went to the bathroom to snap some picture of the scorpion...








it was quite huge and thats why i found it hard to kill...








the tail where i got my 1st experience stung by scorpion...








now whenever i went to my backyard i kept looking around before i step down...

*the stung not painful at all only will swollen*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home