Sunday, June 11, 2006

Soccer madness

Last wednesday i call to Winner court to booked a court for badminton and they told me only left 1 court for this saturday nite so i booked it...

last nite i went there and it was 1st time i saw half off the hall was closed only 8 courts was occupied...kns...they told me only left 1 court...

on Friday my uncle car that i borrowed was break down as it was old car so i went to borrowed my friend bike for temporaly used but when i went his shop he also just found out his bike was break down...knn...damn soi...when i was leaving he called me and i thought he had other spare car or bike to borrowed me but instead of it he ask me...

batt: pui...lu eh kon si u lang ai puak focus bo?(ur company ppl wana bet focus?)
*pui was the name they call me since last time they 1st know me*

last nite after our game i heard they were dicussing about fooball...

this morning i came to work my china engineer told me he 2 nights he didnt sleep as watch football untill 5 am in the morning...last night also watch till 5am...i told him later faint dont regret but he told me he still in office working now...yeah...but your face look like corpse...

blog,office,coffee shop and everywhere people busy dicussing about football...anyway i dont like football so if anyone ask me about football i just say dont know... ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger pm said...

Selamat siang dari Perancis!

4:31 PM  
Blogger cal81 said...

Hey dude, same here.. nt so much a big fan of soccer....
Pretty interesting blog u got here, keep it up!
Jus tagged u

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home