Saturday, July 01, 2006

my sunroof

1 more problem i'm having as my car sunroof after fixing it dont know it will leaking as the metal i used to cover it not enough thick...now already damn heavy...








my friends told me he need to choked it up the metal using 6 screw and dont know it will leaking or not...sigh...








he even help me asked his friend just bought a sunroof and it cost 1k ++...damn so expensive....at least i knew there are few cars sunroof flew off also... :)

TOMS 2 piece rims...this how it looks like after being unscrewed off for spraying...








i thought of spraying my rims also as it had so much scratches and my friend told me really hard to unscrewed off it... :(








when i 1st saw this rims i never thought of bought it as it was so ugly till i carry the rims and it was so light...i like this rims its because it was so light and its from japan...i wont bought a Malaysia made rims that will broken into 2 pieces when rammed into a pothole...








my front tower bar...its really light...








quite a lot of people even mechanic envy of my car as i had 15 inch Mugen rims and Spoon Sports tower bar and they all ask me where i bought it and how much...i never thought of buying this rims as before that i bought an integra original rims and being sold off by my friend when i left it at my friend shop then as replacement he introduced me to this rims...my tower bar i bought it from my colleague that sold off his eg9 but still kept it...

this are my friend younger brother(ah kym)...he is not spraying my car but he did spraying at that workshop also...the 3 brothers working in 1 workshop but have their own customer... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home