Thursday, June 22, 2006

again same question...

i received same question again regarding my car...some of them i even told them more than 5 times but still asked the same question...

when will you get your car???

yesterday its 2 month and 7 days was the 1st time i asked the question when can my roof be done...last time it was different person help me fix it and i just hand in to him 2 weeks ago if i'm not mistaken...

thats the metal he going to cut the shape out and the front plastic was last time i used it for temporaly cover up my roof...i still cant believe my sunroof flew off in a hot sunny day...lucky there no car or bikes following behind me...the car mechanic also told me that lucky it only scratches my rear windscreen and if break me will had hard time to find a rear windscreen with wiper...








my roof frame...








i asked him when can help me cut it and he told me now he quite busy as few cars waiting for him to fix...can this week be done??? he told me this sunday he will try to fix it...he is a very busy guy as his work are the best...

this is not a beggar...he is famous Ah muk...most of people in town know about his work and i never seen he had free time sitting around...he was famous in modifying cars such as cutting sunroof,modify front halfcut...he also fix accident car...i went there on noon so it was lunch time... :)








when i arrive i saw this 180sx...the front halfcut also being modified by him...the owner bought the front headlamp,hood,bumper and fender around rm6k at halfcut shop...this time being send back need his younger brother for spraying the front body kit as the body kit break after knock on something...i think the car was too lowered...








actually the owner have 2 of this car being modified same but different colour...other 1 was in white colour and just came out from his workshop...i also dont know which 1 belong to younger brother and which 1 belong to older brother...the white colour had accident because it was using semi slick tyre and racing on rainy days...the car lost control and knock on something and bend his front lower part body...








there was another wira waiting to be fix but i didnt took any picture of it as nothing special he modified then i found this rear Evo 3 halfcut...i asked him this halfcut was for its rear accer(disc brake) but he say no...








it was for this Putra...the owner want to modified it to four wheel...another Malaysian car being modified...he really modified a lot of car and the most was SNMCCB(malaysian) cars...








the 180sx car owner is a mechanic and i ever send my car for him to repair as last time my car gearbox spoild and he had 2nd hand gearbox cost rm1500...its A/T transmission...i think i should change it to manual as 1600cc Dohc Vtec engine really powerful and giving most honda car lover satisfaction when the Vtec sound came out...

whoever had a LSD 1600 Dohc Vtec gearbox please contact me...now really made me more consider about modify my car as too wasted for B16A engine after reading this girl(lmf)blog...she was a girl but modify car more than some guys like me...she was driving EK hatchback with B16A engine...i didnt modified my car as i'm more prefer audio system but now...hmmm...i like fast car and thats why last time i didnt want to change to manual as i know i will modified my car engine if my car was manual...i think i should change my hobby from audio sound to speed...hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home