Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The cubicle (song)

The lyrics to the song to be sung in the tune of "You're Beautiful" byJames Blunt, play along the attached song.


My job is stupid,
My day's a bore,
Inside this office,

Nothing ever happens,
My life is pretty blank,
Pretending that I am working,
Pray I don't get canned.

My cubicle, my cubicle,
It's 1 of 62,
It's my small space,
In a crowded place,
Just a six by six board booth,
And I hate it, that's the truth.

When I give a sigh,
As the boss walks by,
No one ever talks to me,
Or looks me in the eye,
And I really should work,
But instead I just sit here,
And surf the internet.

And my cubicle, my cubicle,
It doesn't have a view,
It's my small space,
In a crowded place,
I sit inside there too,
And sometimes I sit here nude.


actually when i 1st received this song on 26th of June it made me smile while listening on it as i'm sitting in a cubicle also...i plan to wrote the lyrics out in my blog today as when i 1st received it there was no lyrics then i remember Vivian got send me an email on 1st July with title The Cubicle (song) so i open my gmail and saw got lyrics also...thanks viv... :) ...i need not have to waste my time wrote the lyrics out... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home