Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Where am i when 2002 World cup(part 1)

2006 World Cup i'm in Kuching but where am i last 2002 World Cup???

Suddenly i thought of 2002 World Cup i was wearing Japan jersey as we were requested to wore either any soccer team jersey when we work...i like Japan so i just go chee cheong kai(Petaling Street) bought a jersey...i was in KL that time working...i went to KL without letting my family knew about it as my dad wont let me travel again after i came back from Singapore year 2001...sooner i will post it out what really happen and why my dad banned me from travelling... :)...if not mistaken i called back to him few weeks later and kena fark kaw kaw in phone about 5 minute...hehe...he told me to come back as KL really dangerous and he knew 1 of my best friend was in Miri so he ask me go there to work...i told him i just arrive and havent earn money you ask me come back...after more than 25 minute i manage to convince my dad so i can work there and actually i always change topic...muahaha...

i didnt told some of my friends also as i want to surprised them when suddenly i'm no where to be found...they really get shocked when they ask my dad where am i and my dad told him he also dont know... :)

i went to Johor 1st as i want to go Singapore cancelled my work permit but cant cancelled due to no company letter so i went to find my cousin...he was still working that time and i wait till night time he finish work to his place in Johor to stay...the next morning i took early bus to go KL but i never inform my best friend that stay there....i reach KL around 4pm and called him and he was shocked when i told him i was in Pudu bus station...he told me i didnt gv any notice to him as his brother was at KL for holiday also and quite pack with people at his house...hehe...we went Genting also that night and i lost around RM70... :( ...they dont allowed me to go in also as they say my birthday havent passed so i used other door with my friends IC to get in...hehe...

my friends ask me to go try apply job as waiter in JW Marriot hotel if i'm not mistaken...fark...my memory really weak...they didnt called me after 1 week ++ so i know i need to find another job and end up working in night heaven for drugger...

Mr Clement and Mr Sunny are a great person to work with except that hamkahlink as i never go Pandan Indah with him for goyang kepala so im not his gang...his gang that going with him had a nice life working there while i'm the 1 really suffer as his gang all my senior...1st day i work there already being fark so loud at the counter as i did some minor mistake...who never did a mistake 1st day at work?i heard that Mr Clement had resign and opened his own restaurant while Mr Sunny also resign and work in other field...

the reason i resign was all the senior were never nice to their junior and always step on us...i had enough so i just resign before anything happen as once my anger came i dont know what will really happen to them whoever step on my head...the floor manager also fully support his gang and whatever i did all wrong but he cant do anything as ope manager and his assistant fully support me as they know i work with my hand and mind not mouth...

i resign by telling them i want to went back to my hometown but i always at below their disco tiil 1 day there was a fight and he came down and saw me nearby...i was always at there because the person really care for me was there...although they was just a car jockey but their heart really pure and that made me really appreciate those friends...

Mr Clement saw me and ask me go his office and his assistant Mr Sunny was inside also...i told them the truth and they ask me why i never told them earlier how those farker treat me...he ask me that"saya sama saya punya assistant pernah marah kamu kah"i just nodded my head as they really never scold me before then he told that now he gv the shirt back to me and ask me continue work...i rejected their offer and told them i want to went back my home town 1st and will work for them again when i came back KL...they both told me must looked for them to work when i'm back to KL...that night i met 1 of the share holder wife also and she ask me follow her to their premisses and she will asked Mr Clement to gv me back my job...hehe...i told her that Mr Clement offer me back to work also and i told him i need to go back my hometown 1st then see how...

to be continue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home