Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My first food post

After 91 posts,this post became the virgin breaker of my food review mia post...lol...

Almost every nite i went Jalan Song to have my supper and limteh session as itelu its really a nice place to hangout...why ler???coz for bachelors like us sure need some place to cuci mata(wash eye)...lol...the place akcely a cool place to hang out and not forgotten it serve quite nice foods there if you looking for hawker stalls mia foods... ;)

There 3 famous foodcourts to hang out there and each shop serve own nice stalls poods...Last nite we went Sin Wan as suddenly my best fren(Andy) say eat peng hu(fryingpan fish) when i ask him which shop we heading...Expert foodcourt fryingpan fish a bit oily but the sambal not nice and it seem like using canned sambal...Peach Garden fryingpan fish ler,the sambal acceptable but really oily...the fryingpan fish serve da best at Sin Wan as the sambal not oily and it came with cilipadi with cincalok(shrimp paste) sauce... ;)

Introducing Sin Wan and its between Peach Garden and Expert foodcourts...eat at this place seem like we asking to "Want Sin"...if you felt that you are too good civilan more often kam to here eat...lol


















"Chicken Breast smooth as Drumstick","Without Skin" and "Without Chicken Fat" you sure look for Uncle Bob as it sure gelenti you "Chicks Breast as smooth as Dumbstick", "Without Bra" and "Without Chicks Pat"...remember onli serve at Uncle Boob...LOL


















then i went to order stinkray...lol...its stingray...before that i had to ask permission to took some photo from the stall owner and i ask the waiter and then he ask his boss...

waiter :gi kong oi jang siong cho tet mo?(he say wana took some photo can ar?)

boss :jang loi cho nai si?(took for what?)

me :ngai oi kai siao pen jiu loi alee sit mar(i want to intro my fren kam here eat mar)

boss :hmmmm...

me :ngai oi 'shang wang' kai shaw pen jiu loi aleee(i wana online intro fren)

boss :lai bui kai website?(which website?)

me :blog...

then i told him that when i blog whole world can read it as most of my friends from west Malaysia and when they visit here they knew where to find good food...i also told him we all in blogsphere updating everything nice and interesting place to eat... ;)

after convince him i knew hakka languange and doesnt seem like Ohsama bin Lantern then he allowed me to snap photo...i duno how to read chinese so dont ask me the name... all i can read is BABIQ PISH...lol


















his face seem a bit unfriendly but dont cared lar as long the fish he cook damn sexicited when i eat it enuf oledi...*this picture i request him to look at me when i took a shot of it*...see now you fehmes oledi... *ur right leg tattoo did it at where ha???* ;)


















then i heading to my daily protein supplement stall and told the ladyboss that i wana took a photo of her as i wana intro her stalls to my friends then she told me...'aunty old oledi so no need lar'...she asked me to took his stall named and i just notice that no wonder i kept kambing back for her peanuts...lol...after i eat i happy mar... ;)


















the picture i curi(steal) to took when she busy preparing my peanuts...see aunty u oledi fehmes liao... ;)


















i order for extra chili powder as we both really crazy for hotstuff and thats why we both are bestfriends...LOL


















then came the fish and it was serve with chili sauce...i ask the waiter no other type of sauce kar???the one cilipadi with cincalok(shrimp paste) and he told us finish oledi...duhhh...i went there last Sunday on my birthday and thats sauce and the sambal kept us kambing bag...*potong stim*


















no cilipadi with cincalok paste also nebamind oledi lar as the sambal also damn syok...2 lime really enough taste...hmmm...a bit salty when we eat last nite...


















want some bites???OMG...the taste...itelu the sambal really nice...


















while i was busy snapping photo,my best friends Andy(Skintech Tattoo artist cum owner) busy reading his fishing magazine he just bought and he found new taste to eat the chicks with dip the chicks meat at the stingray sambal... ;)


















anyone want some chicks as there still left 2 of it and some peanuts...fish no more as i wallop all and chicks i dont like as i dont prefer meat... ;)


















almost all this type of food we having everynite and i think we more seem like western huh???no lice...LOL



p/s :my engineer last day today and going back China this sunday... :( *the arrow show my name plate and thats where i sit*

19 Comments:

Blogger Chen said...

u really like steamed groundnuts :D

10:22 PM  
Blogger King's wife said...

Hawker food is still the best, ya? :)

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see all that food I also "pau" oredi! haha! I lurve "pou yue"... viva la bbq-ed stingray!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Nine3 Nine3 said...

Hui ! Why the guy in yellow shirt look so STONE 1 ? You own him money isit?

11:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fuah... all my favorite foods! Si Ah Nel makes me hungry nia... Where is Jalan Song ah? The road very song (happy) 1 ah? kekeke

11:19 PM  
Blogger nyonyapenang said...

nine3nine3, that guy looks constipated to me. LOL

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wuahh..so many foods to choose from. I like ..I like. Errrr..why that place called Jalan Song? Eat ledi sure song song ar??

11:36 PM  
Blogger **L-Y-N** said...

Wei Nel...me nite nite like this look at it make mia perut growling....wei bila u mau bring me there...eat...

12:14 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

docter :my dad likes it also... ;D

kw :yeah...i dont prefer much on restaurant food...too high class for me... :)

may :u laff "pau" me also... ;)

9393 :let me check with 'medium' see my last life got owe him onot...lol

kenny :u hungkary go print it out and eat it lor...lol
u no song go thre eat sure song oledi n tats y i kept kambing bag... ;P

nyonya :act kool mar...lol

ace :yeah indeed much of it...i forgot to ask the person named it...lol...i kept kambing bag u think song song onot ler??? ;D

lyn :u print it out then put in microwave heat it and eat it lor...lol...u kambing kuching then i bring u thre lor... ;P

sa :pretty mummy???not hansem kar???lol
ur plate kar???u no see mer next to our table nia...lol

8:54 AM  
Blogger Wuching said...

ur workplace veli crowded wor!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Rene ♥ said...

aiyo.. nine3 nine 3 is rite, the guy so stone. like angry at u lidat. ahahahah! sei... u take photo oso ask permssion ar? i don care wan i just take sei. lol

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*yummy!*

is the red tupperware yours? hehehe

*sasha*-can't comment on non beta blogger site

1:59 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

wuching :we got more than 100 engineers around... ;)

serene :some ppl are born with that kinda face so cant blame his parents... ;)

me n u diffrent mar...me got kkc n u got 'pik pik'...ask ur boy boy go simply took picture of anader guy c wat happen???LOL
when u took picture of guys sure they sexcited lor as gals snap their photo worr...

2:06 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

sasha :u mean the water bottle isit???thats belong to my engineer sit beside me... ;)

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ah Nel! You are from Kch ar! SO u work in China?

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah nel. i tried to add u to msn. but blardy msn something wrong. I cin cin cai cai add u already but dunno whether i got the right person or not
*sasha*

2:23 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

splashmilk :welkam welkam to my blog and thanks for visiting...
yup...i'm from kch...i dont work in china..

sasha :wokei...tenk q and i will chk it later... ;)

7:27 PM  
Blogger bethamy said...

wah..i have uncle bob here also..hahaha..taste..oklah..

eh..u got tattoo artist pren ah..can get free tattoo or not

10:08 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

mirror :ok nia lar the taste...

he is one of my best pren...free no lar but get more discount can lar... ;)

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home