Thursday, August 31, 2006

6 random tags

Yesterday me kena tag again and its two twice oledi in this month...This angeliu wana know 6 random facts about me...since its not hard to be true i do this meme...


1.Friends - i nvr cared about my own life as in reality i'm a jerk... my friends or those surrounded me is the organ that support my life till today...i will nvr let anyone touch or harm my best frens or ppl that i known even we just met few days ago...

2.Rice - i cant eat it as it will make my stomach bloated then vomit...

3.Cili Padi - anything more hotter than it is ok for me but when this world no more chili i rather die...i can eat a small portion fish meat on spoon with 5 or more cili padi on it...i lyk hot stuff n thats why my best fren intro me go taicock as it suitable my taste... ;)

4.let down - i let down 2 gals before as no meaning for me to start a relationship if i have no feel towards them...my best pal encourage me to gv it a try to have a feeling being laff or laffing someone but i didnt as dowan few month later when they put full laff in me and i still no feel towards them it will be hurt to them when breakup happen... ;)

5.flirt - i lyk to flirt xpesiali to those owes think they are pweeti and showoff mia...

6.straight forward - i'm a straight forward person thats why i dont have a lot of frens as i dont lyk i just speak out...i dont care how pweeti o kiut u are as some of them ever kena kaw kaw by me before till others gals that knew it oso ask me gv face to her... ;)

now i wana tag this few person...i wana know you all mia 6 random facts...

aceacebabi

kinjiogoleng

kidney

lilyn

hey folks...dont mad at me ya...

MERDEKA MERDEKA MERDEKA

p/s :Happy Merdeka everyone...today its public holiday so i dowan to spoild anyone mood by what my sis and dad inform me just now...wtf i'm...

19 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

alamak! y u tag me? cham lor... give me some time ok? my new entry still new la...

4:02 PM  
Blogger King's wife said...

aiyak! I also kena this tag from angel but notchet do. :)
U dont like rice? Opposite of me. I am a fan-tung.

4:25 PM  
Blogger **L-Y-N** said...

Eh Anak Msia...I dun believe u NO like like rice what's wrong....with the rice make u wanna PUKE

5:30 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

kenny :u my brader mar...lol
take ur time...*i'm waiting*

kw :she wana go holilay oso tag us...*i'm waiting 4 urs* ;P

maybe in my blood got kuai lou mia gin...

5:33 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

lilin :yes anak Malaisai nga...i kenot eat lice n a lot of flour mia thing as it will cause my stomach bloated then vomit... ;)

5:37 PM  
Blogger **L-Y-N** said...

Ga...first time me heard ada ni case WOR...eh Anak Msia ni keturunan gene kar apa....!!!

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AhNel, your tag I done ledi.

Apa tu aceacebabi? Aceone la, lol

7:11 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

u don't eat rice, then what u eat normally? oatmeal? :)

hot & spicy stuffs are nice.. i eat lotsa chillies too :)

7:31 PM  
Blogger a^ben said...

ah nel` I think just now i saw you opposite star there, buying fish balls from the ah pek` hahah is that you ah?? :D

11:46 PM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

waa! a^ben spy u worrr! :P

i dun think u are a jerk.
i also like cili padi.
ohhh... so u been flirting with me wan lar...
*merajuks*

straight forward is good but not in ALL situations... ;)

thanks for doing the tag!
*merdeka muaks*

11:59 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

lilyn :keturunan cina... ;P

ace :tenk q....that name more suitable for u...lol

dokler :normally i eat food lor...lol...anything not that heavy... ;)
hehe...then next time we met we go eat spicy spicy chili chili ya??? ;)

ben :itu star above sky lar as it onli opposite me then i pluck 1 for u ok...lol

woi...cilakak lu nampak gua under the rain lagi tak mauk kasi umbella???i was buying chicken butt...nice but reli salty... ;)

btw...how u rikonice me???my bodi ade chop ah-neldotblogspotdotkom kar???lol

angeliu :he is a detektif mar...lol

wait til u met me balu judge... ;)
liu liu oso lyk cilipadi???lokter oso lyk hot stuff then when we met go eat chili ok kar??? ;)

i noe all situation but i jus hentam nia...tat y i hv less fren... ;)

u r welkam...u *muaks* gua awal pagi u no sked gua stim??? lol...*bLuEk*

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah, dem hard to read ur post liao, spelling all different wan! I like chili too, but if too hot, kills the taste of the food ler...

10:25 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

may :me btc mar...ingcock not so pawderful...lol...
yeah it kill the taste but anyhow i stil like chili make my tears burst out... ;)

11:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ah nel ah... i done mine oledi...

12:37 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

kenny :tenk q tenk q...i go checkitout...lol

1:48 PM  
Blogger Rene ♥ said...

hi, i found ur blog via rojak. cool blog u hv. :)

2:24 PM  
Blogger titoki said...

LOL Wei, I always think I'm damn kiut and pweety one, how?!

3:07 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

serene :tenk q tenk q for dropping by... ;)

titoki :

dear *ptuii*

i laff u dip dip... ;P

4:29 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

sa :hard mer???i dont felt it ler...noodles cant also as it will make me vomit... ;)
definately chili da best thing... ;)

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home