Sunday, September 03, 2006

Birthday

Today is just another ordinary sunday and nothing special in the calendar that today is holiday...lol...

i duno how come someone knew about my birthday is today...*act blur* lol

last week one of my best fren(andy) birthday so me and another best fren(ah yong) of mine shared bought a quicksilver surfpant for him...last nite i received a present from andy and its cost more than what i gave him...1st i don dared to accept his present as mine shared with ah yong and what he gave more that 5 times of what i paid for his prezzie...

just now i went to borrow camera from my sis and on the way back to company i took this photo...do i look like aunty wearing this??? ;P


















another shot of it...


















another shot after i just park my car in my company compound... :)


















what does a birthday mean to you all???celebration???eating cakes???wishes???

for me i think since i were born till now,i celebrate my birthday with less than 10 cakes...its only a normal day for my family and most of my frens dont remember it...after 6 or 7 years old i never received any cakes untill my 21st birthday i was in KL working...i stay with my best fren and i gave him rm50 to go eat what he likes as he duno it was my birthday untill i told him...he went out and bought a cake...thats the last cake i received it untill today...

Do you mind tell me whats is a birthday???since there were no cake but i still entitle for a wish rite???what shall i wish for???a girlfren or become millionaire???

last nite i was with my best fren andy limteh and i told him that i used to wished for girlfren or wealth luck lar but this time i want to did it diffrently...he told me he never wished for anything as he is thankful of what he had now...i told him my wish also diffrent this time and my next wished also will not wish for myself... :)

Do you all wana know what i wished for???keep on reading and in the end you will find out what i wished for...

for the meantime we have some commercial break k...

my so called god-sis gave me this chocolate when she came back training from Germany...


















does it look nice??? ;)


















the missing piece...where did it go???


















found it... ;P


















ok...commercial break finish so as i promised just now kept on reading and you will know what i wished for rite???

what i wish is here...

Dont you all think that she deserved more than anything???

i know there a lot of silent reader but can you all do a favour to be a silent prayer???i think not hard rite that whenever you pray just include another name in your prayer...i never seen or knew her in person but i still include her in my prayer as i knew she need it...

i dont know how i browsed into this guy blog then read about this post then this post to this post and this post...

then lead to this guy post...

SCB or known as lisa now in coma since last April...visit her blog then you will see her last post are 6th of April 2006...i wish there an update soon in this blog...her birthday are 5th of september that is 2 day after from mine...go to her blog wish her Happy Birthday and pray for her... :)

if you all want to know the latest update go to this blog...

hey everyone...i wrote this post not becoz i want some attention or like malay called 'mintak fehmes'...sorry lar ho...i never thought of that in my mind...maybe some of you will think it that way but when you know me in person you will understand... ;)


p/s :To those hope for Sunday humour in my blog today,sorry ya as today no post jokes but wish and pray... ;)

19 Comments:

Blogger sengkor said...

happy birthday, man!

may ur wish come true..

btw, tht bracelet dun look like aunty lah, look like akua only.. hehe.. just kidding..

7:24 PM  
Blogger King's wife said...

Happy Birthday to you, Ah Nel!!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

aiyooo... wish u again hapi birdday ah... actually i never celebrate my birdday in my life, i dunno how to tell u wat is birdday. :P

8:45 PM  
Blogger titoki said...

Happy Burp Day Ah Nel!!!

*MUACKS, HUGZ & KISSES*

Mou pok mong AR!!! LOL. ;p

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday ah nel! Ritter Sport chocolates are the best-est-est, yummmmm!! my favourite...

10:24 PM  
Blogger bethamy said...

happy birthday..wat pressie u want? :)

i intro some leng lui to u if we ever meet in rl ah..

10:33 PM  
Blogger Rene ♥ said...

happy bird-day ah nel (ah bird?) LOL!

kidding eh. don angry ar! :p

anyway hor, the bracelet don make u look like aunty la! if the beads where rounder then u can use it to liam keng ! :DDD

11:17 PM  
Blogger Nine3 Nine3 said...

Busy all Sunday bcoz company having launching,just back and two things in my mind

1)Lin Ph sms me telling me the taping of SCB Voices ready and had send the file by email, got to burn into CD and send it to SCB Mum

2) Wishing you a Happy Birthday

what a coincidences !

HapPy BiRthDaY Leang Jai !
May you find your Love ones very soon..dont give up bruder !

11:27 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

sengkor :tenk q...
look like akua oso good wad at least i had more gals fren beside me and we can be in WC change cloth together gether...lol

kw :tenk q... ;)

kenny :tenk q...
u take ur bird and put in on top of kalender and its called kenny birdday...lol

titoki :leng u...
wuahhh...*MUACKS, HUGZ & KISSES* i no stim this morning oso kenot...

ngo mou pok mong pat ko ngo kei birdy siong kiss lei keh pussy che...lol

may :tenk q...
yeah...its yummy but a bit sweet...not too much k... ;)

mirror :pressie kar???keep SCB in ur prayer k... ;)
leng lui accepted but definately dowan piaomei...lol..btw whre is rl huh???

serene :tenk q...

i no angry but my bird happy nia...lol

too short to liam keng lar... ;P

9393 :its ok as i'm in company too... ;)

ohhh...kept my wishing in thre oso...thanks... :)

tenk q...yeah so coincidence and i think thre few blogger birthday happen to be so near...next birthday all celebrate together gether and book whole Marriot hotel ballroom...amacam??? :)

tenk q brader.... ;D

10:36 AM  
Blogger Wingz said...

happy birday ... belated birday :)

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice bracelet wor, can bring luck wan anot??

12:00 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

wingz :tenk q...

ace :duno ler...can bring girlish look i noe lar...lol

2:24 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

wish u happy birthday again the ?3rd time :) U r definitely not 53 years old, right? hahhaa..

Hope SCB can recover soon :)

6:20 PM  
Blogger Nine3 Nine3 said...

Hui..why of so big many Hotel in KL you choose Marriot Hotel...???

10:10 PM  
Blogger **L-Y-N** said...

Happy buttlated butt day Ah Nel...
Here I sing the songs AGAIN:

Happy Butt day to U
Happy Butt day to Uuuuuu
Happy Butt day to U
Happy Butt day to Uuuuuu

Me have not make any wish oso for my bir day...so hope it's not too late for my wishes to go to SCB....

*close eyes pray pray hard hard SCB will wake up soon....AMEN

12:10 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

lokter :tenk q tenk q tenk q...nope...not 53 but 52yrs old... ;)

we all wish SCB that... :)

9393 :i went for job interview last time and i only remember that hotel...lol

lyn :no wonder i go pang sai just now...got buttday wish...lol

of coz u no wish for birday as u onli have cat instead of bird... ;P

any prayer and any wish never too late...tenk q...

8:44 AM  
Blogger Nine3 Nine3 said...

haha..I ask because for the past 4 days I was in Marriot ,thinking you know who am I..lol

10:04 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

ohhh...someday we will meet as god will lead good ppl to be my frens... :)

10:58 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

sa :she sure a nice person as i can see in blogsphere... ;)

everyone wish that... :)

tenk q...yeah...but believe it or not i wont go for those kind of girls as they only want ur money and when you dont have it 1 day,they will pack and run away... :)

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home