Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The bike i dont have the chance to ride when i'm in younger days

When i was young age,i saw those lich people mia son playing those bike i was hoping i can ride that machine those days...fate doesnt allowed me to do so as i was born in an average family...so many things i just can used my eyes to see and imagination to feel it...lol

my young age i saw those kids playing i was hoping i can ride it that time...but i cant neither do have a chance... :(


















at my young age those bikes seem more smaller and lower... ;)


















omg...what this fella plan to do???can he rides???lol


















weeeeee...last week i rides it with half throttle only as it seem not very safe enough to go full throttle but last nite i went full throttle on it...after riding,my hand and balls became numb as the bikes vibrate a lot and it doesnt have absober...lol


















another round and when i kambek time i heard a little girls voice that stay on top of the shop shout 'hen chao ar'(very noisy)...lol...yes it indeed really noisy as it was using a grass cutter engine to move that lil thing...after riding it,whole body will be very smelly from the smoke... ;P























while i was chit chatting with frens at the car accesories shop then suddenly my fren say...hey look its ah hua kambing oledi...i was looking out and told him where got then suddenly his SUV park infront of the shop...

wat else...another photo session...last time i saw this lil guy still always wanting ppl to carry him even i carry him in my arms before... ;)
they went there as my frens wanted to burn cd at his wife sister house nearby but her computer cant burn...


















i carry him and ask him why no greet me then he...unker unker!!!
woi...i so old mer???i ask him...
indeed i'm old oledi as his mom same age with me oledi got 2 sons and and this lil fella big brother oledi 5 yrs old...

look at his eyeballs...so huge and the black part seem like longan seed... :)























then my fren ask me to send his wife to her sis house to get some cd as the cd at the shop was not that good quality...

'hen liang ar'(very bright) ...his eyelashes very long huh...this picture took inside my car while waiting her mom took the blank cd from her sis... :)























that was last nite and when i have cam around me sure snap this,that and some cam-gigolo action but i'm not posting it as later sure got some bad impression towards me...thats why i chosed those blur photo... ;P

long time since i met my frens,his wife and lil emildy(duno the spelling rite o not) and when my frens burn the cd he burn one for me also...the song from 'Chai Ching'...its very old song but i still prefer her voice when i looking for some nice and smoothing music...sometimes i really felt old as in my car more oldies then current hitlist...some of my frens when rides in my car also felt weird that why i had so much oldies and listen to it as it seem diffrent from my character... :)

moral of the story never judge a fruits by its skin...lol... ;P

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that bike! at first I thought it was a full-sized one, then I saw that guy riding it in ur next photo... wakakakakaka! eh, still dem chun, ok...

I only rode at the back of a kapchai before... :P

5:15 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

may :1st worrr... *hUgZ* *arrrrggghh dont imagine it* lol

got tricked huh...lol...at first i showed my fren the photo i took he also say doesnt look like mini GP...

that bike onli can be rodes 1 person nia...later i bought bigger eh u wana ride with me???we be just like in full throttle movie...ah nel(anti lau) and ah may(teeth leung)lol...

5:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool bike! I never have my own bike till now, I just use my elder bro one. I love superbikes very much, somemore is Valentino Rossi's trademark No. 46 there... lol.
Eh... not u only like 'Chai Ching' songs, I like too... u know what? I like Terresa Teng's songs so much, Jacky Cheung also... and... I only listen to 60's - 80's classic rock songs.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

kena cheated by your first photo, i thought that was a big bike earlier on.. LOL

good mah the child called u unker, cos I remember u r now "53" years old liao, right? He should call u "ah pek" leh.. hahhahaa :D

I like oldies also; the songs that I listen to are songs from the 70's till early 90's :)

7:44 PM  
Blogger nyonyapenang said...

i got 1 chai ching cd oso and the other older lady i kenot remember her name, 'sumthing feng' or 'feng sumthing' LOL.

9:57 PM  
Blogger **L-Y-N** said...

Wa more interested in that kiddo wor...he sudah berpunya ah? i wanna sign kontrak for my future daughter eh...then i can get cucu bermata longan too =p

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..you look like an elephant riding that bike.

12:46 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

kenny :i tot valentino is a underwear brand???lol
i got Teresa Teng cd also and got a lot more oldies but is from lady dinger as theor sound more sharp and relaxing... :)

Docter : :)
i more prefer to be called ah kong ler??? ;P
the matter of fact u were born that time so oldies was once ur ppl hit list... :)

nyonya :i got more oldies but duno its name coz i cant read chinese... ;)

lyn :ur number for waiting list currently #9998...lol

ace :i tot king kong???lol

sa :i think it just 10-20 km per hour but u can felt it fast coz it near to the ground... :)

thats a nightmare or experience???

8:08 AM  
Blogger sengkor said...

u tau tak naik moto gotta wear helmet? i dun see any helmet anywhere?

cute kid! the eyes so nice, like mine. hahahah

9:46 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

sengkor :ya kar???later i find that fella in photo i tell him...lol

ya mer???no wonder titoki likes you... :P

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, so I'm waiting for that full-sized bike ok... unless you want me to ride on your shoulders lah, on that small bike! I think if 2 people sit on it, the tyres sure pancit mia... hahaha!

3:05 PM  
Blogger titoki said...

OMFG, Ah Nel, please don't spread rumour liddat. *fainted*

I've got bfSss one you know?! LOL

3:08 PM  
Blogger Rene ♥ said...

singapore here oso have lei! i saw them racing in the carpark. lol

5:31 PM  
Blogger Wuching said...

thats what they call a monkey bike!

6:13 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

titoki :*i jeles*

OMFG,you so humsap nye...bfSss...so may Blue Film you had... ;P

serene :we here also got orkanise those race...lol

wuching :what a name in aussie... ;)

10:03 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

sa :sure u have to cover ur face for certain period whenever you in school huh??? ;)

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my brother also got one..he is like the guy big guy la. spent alot on such a small bike.
*sasha*

4:35 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

soli May as i terleft out reply u... ;)

may :u reli waiting kar???wokei gua go order 1 now...lol

the tyre wont pancit 1 coz it has no air n u so small size so heavy mer???

sasha :its fun u noe when rides on it... ;)

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home