Saturday, July 22, 2006

Word invented and being used till today

I read my sifu blog ebeliday and just recently browsed into a new sifu linpeh blog and also found out that jokes really needed in our life…why?coz it kept us smiling…muahaha…

When I was around 4or 5years old,I heard my aunt told my cousin about this joke while she say I was too young to listen…MCB…my cousin that time also 9 or 10 years old nia…here the story…I think I forgotten some of it but I try my best to modify it to fullest…

Long long time ago,there was a couple named ah seng and ah khiaw both live happily in a farm…their farm were really big…they both really hardworking and never stop planting durian as last time u know lar durian take 10 years to harvest…ah seng do the plantation while ah khiaw do the watering and cook lunch and dinner…

They both had four naughty kids 2 dotter and 2 san…1 named ah bai coz when she was born that time time ah khiaw think she really ugly…another dotter named ah ci coz ah seng like to eat laici…1 san named ah jiao coz when ah khiaw pregnant time,she owes request ah seng go hunt bird as she likes to eat jiao…the last san of coz the best and she named him ah lan coz she like blue kaler and named her youngest san ah lan…

They all really naughty till ah seng and ah khiaw oso boi tahan see their attitude…ebeli time lunch or dinner oso hard to called them to eat…their 2 sans like to go hunting while their 2 dotter like to go play masak masak far away as scared they will burn down their house…

Ebeli time ah seng had to called ah jiao ciak png(eat rice),ah bai ciak png,ah lan ciak png and ah ci ciak png as when his son and dotter never cum bek as they all had a poor memory even their lunch or dinner time oso duno...

one day at dinner time they all gone missing and ah seng have to shout ah jiao ciak png,ah bai ciak png,ah lan ciak png and ah ci ciak png lor...he kept on repeating and after that he ask ah khiaw help coz boi tahan and no sound ledi...ah khiaw with her super kalaoke voice shout

"CiBaiLanJiao" ciak png...

thats how this word being invented and till today its still being used widely...

p/s:i know its not funny thats why i called wingz my sifu as well linpeh coz they good at jokes... :D

4 Comments:

Blogger bethamy said...

hahaha! not bad lah.
sure make people laugh one. :)

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wuahahahahahaha... I got laughed wat!

12:02 AM  
Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said...

i also laugh at thin wan

1:40 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

mirror:thanks...

ace:i see you laugh...lol

pisang:laugh at fat wan ya...lol

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home