Friday, July 21, 2006

Men dont like to be hit on their head(top)

I think now my blog seem like to more than complaining since my car being broke in…hehe…

anyhow there one thing i want to highlight as i told the colleague of mine once already but she still repeat it…the reason when I ask her was she forgotten and duno…

yesterday morning while i was busy in Fab(cleanroom) measuring something then suddenly a book slightly knock my head…MCB…i really hate it when someone push or hit my head even it is really light…CCB…

after I finish measuring i went to look for her and waited as she was talking to someone…

her : u looking for me?

Me : yup

Her : what?

Me : most of men don’t like to being hit at their head(top)…

Her : isit?

Me : i told you once before last time so this the second time already u hit my head(top)

Her : ohhh…i’m sorry…u got told me before mer?I forgotten d…

Me : not only me as most of the men don’t like it also…

Her : isit?no one ever told me before…

Me : if u don’t believe me later u go try push or hit Ting(her bf) head or maybe just ask him what i told you…

Her : okok…later i ask him…

MCB…so blur one…i told her before but she forgotten or make duno…

Last time while i was sitting at pub,then come my colleague(ex boss) a small dragon girl(china girl) pass by and suddenly pushed my head and i shout MCB and stand up as I wanted to slap her head but she was really fast walk away and unseen…when i met her in company i pushed her head back and told her next time don’t pushed my head as i don’t like it…

Girls out there if you happen to read this post, you don’t believe go and try hit,knock or pushed your hubby or boyfriend head(top)and see what happen…i think most of men don’t like to being hit at their bottom head also as they more prefer being shaken by ur hand and kiss by ur lips… ;P muahaha

7 Comments:

Blogger bethamy said...

Now I KNOW wat to do when a guy makes me mad..hit on his head HARD HARD...wuahahah..thanks for the tip.
so guys..don't ever step on my tail..or i'll whacked your head..wakakaka

11:44 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

eh mirror...dont try ler...later u die ugly i duno oh...lol

8:57 AM  
Blogger bethamy said...

ah nel: i never say i'll die pretty...before i die..dunno the person i whacked die first or me.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

you can do anything you like with my head, big or small.
you can rub it, smell it, shake it, wank it, anything. I won get angry wan.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AhNel, when someone smacked on your head that means luck kambing ledi. Liddat hor must buy ToTo ledi.!!
Wakakaka...

1:19 PM  
Blogger bethamy said...

see..ah pek's 'head' so durable..do anything also can..just can't cut it off i think.

3:01 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

ah pek:smack it can o not...lol

ace:u mali i smack ur head til bleeding then u sure kena super6/49... :D

mirror:cant cut ah peh dulable head so u help me bite it off...lol

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home