Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sunday humour - Mahaitee,Deng si peng and Klingtong eating competition

While I was in Form 5,I still remember a joke my friend told my other friend while that time I was angry but I manage to smile in my heart to pretend kool…muahaha…last night I was with my best friend Andy also my classmate when I told him I wana blog about this joke he told me this joke was being told him last time to my friends…he got this joke from his uncle living in Penang when come visiting him…this joke from Penang so I think most of West Malaysian had heard about it…

Its about three minister having their meeting but being split to three part as need to go each minister country…the three minister are Mahaitee represent Malaisia,Deng si peng represent tiong cock(laut china selatan) and Klingtong represent mui kuet(rUSA)…

Their first destination they all meet in Malaisia so after meeting,they all agree they will had a food competition and see who finish their food fastest at each country so since they were in Malaisia Mahaitee brought they all go eat na sei lei ma(nasi lemak) and as usual Mahaitee used hand,deng si peng used chopstick and klingtong used fork and knife…Mahaitee manage to win they all coz he used hand and it’s a lot easier than using chopstick,fork and knife…

2nd meeting they all went to tiong cock and Deng si peng brought they all go eat famous duck mee as Mahaitee cant eat trr bak(pok)…they eat so fast but Deng si peng manage to win they all coz he used chopstick and Mahaitee finish last as the mee really hot and nearly burn his finger…Klingtong a bit better as he still had fork and knife so he finish second…

Their 3rd and last meeting was held in mui kuet and as usual after meeting they went for the food competition…ths time they were in mui kuet so Klingtong brought they go eat their famous amok beef stick…this time Klingtong laugh at them coz they both seem weird eating as one using hand and one using chopstick and finish really slow till they had their lunch more than 2hrs…

They all end up in hotel resting and Klingtong beh song(not satisfy) ask Mahaitee and Deng si peng…

Klingtong : woi!!!Mahaitee u at ur kantry u eat rice u fast then Deng si peng eat duck mee oso fast at his kantree and at my kantree I finish fast so we all draw and no winner…

Deng si peng : ya lor

Mahaitee : we should do another competition ler but what we gonna compete?

Klingtong : we tfk lar see who brader spit out first then he win lor…

Then they all agree and went into the bathroom and start tfk…


Ok now my question is who the fastest and reason they win?
Most of my friend when I told them this joke and they all chosed klingtong…their reason was he eat meat lar,kkc big lar and coz he are ang moh kia lar…

MCB…what that all have to do with it? my short 10 inch kkc oso can win as can control it samtimes took only split second and last record of tahan blow onli 6hrs 32mins and 11 second nia…

So whose the winner???when you know the answer you will know why I was so angry that time also can laugh but in heart lar as wana kek kool mar…







Mahatee wins the competition coz he used hand to tfk while Deng si peng used chopstick to rub his kkc pity klingtong as he used the fork and knife till his kkc skin oso peel off…



Ebelibodi we all say “Ma lai sai nga Bulleh”…


Muahaha…lol


























p/s:on Friday this number 012 5478**8 call me and end call when I “halo”…yesterday morning call me again I heard 2 voice and 1 of them say”lei lou gong dou jao cho”then I “wai” the end call again…
MCB…I’m not a girl so “see lai” don’t call me again and this number are not tukang cari cipiet for ham sap lou to soot…thanks…kamsia…emm koi…tho che…teluma kasih…

4 Comments:

Blogger bethamy said...

i knew it's Mahatee. hand technic eh.

The only thing make my eyes go big big is the funny pic turn out not funny but scary.

change your phone number lah..a lot of ppl seems can easily can your phone number. unless u like stranger calling...

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ma lai sai nga bulleh!!!

kakakaka.. baru yesterday pisang got ask my advise how to get rid of anonymous calls becoz he always got anonymous people call 9 him wan.

So I teach 9 him hor next time if got these type of call hor say "this is Ah tong coffin shop" and ask if he/she wanna order anot?

So next time you will not received this type of nonsense call ledi.

1:19 AM  
Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said...

maraisia buleh coz drinks alot red bull
muah ha ha ha ha ha ha

and if you got arder stranger call oledi just tell them you wait there i go there...

1:29 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

mirror:tok about this thingy u manyak terrer ho?ur future hubby sure happy u manyak skill... :P
wat scary as when u grow old oso became lyk tat wad...
cant change as my previous post got mention and i oso post out my number...

ace:i can say good liao ho?i owes tok good good to them wrong number...later if she call again i post her number out let all ppl call 9 her...

pisang:red bulleh... lol
the matter this number are once i halo they end call...

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home