Thursday, July 27, 2006

Standard Chartered

Anyone of my dearest readers work in Standard Chartered???

Yesterday my salary bank in to my Maybank account but fussy Maybank don’t allowed me to apply a new card 2 weeks ago as they said I must have my original IC then can apply for new atm card…wtf…

This morning I wake up and thought how fussy have to go to Maybank with my account book then queing and withdraw cash only on office hours…fark lar…then I saw a bunch of letter envelope next to my tv…I took it up and saw 1 of it was from Standard Chartered…heh…it was my atm card…

Thanks Standard Chartered as your service really fast as I was being told by your employee that if I want to reapply my card with my named on it I have to wait 3 to 4 weeks but I received it less than 2 weeks…

I ‘m confused of what your employee told me but I cant find it in the web…she told me she heard a customer told her that your atm card can being used at supermarket buying things and just swipe it…if the account got money then it can be used anywhere…she ask me to becareful as if my card being stolen then I have to cancelled it straight away to prevent my card being used by them…this seem to be so convenient to all user…

Is this true?if so then very dangerous to all user as those people whoever got our card can just go and used it anywhere…few years back when I work in Singapore,they already had this technology and when you pay at the counter they will gave an atm card reader then just key in pin number…I think this is more safer than what your employee told me just swipe…wah lau ehhh…kia si lang ler like that…

I more prefer when I pay for something,I rather have those technology…ambil kad cucuk dalam itu lobang dan picit picit….hehe…

btw i really like your new atm card and its really pretty... its really seem like a credit card...so standard...got so many jiao... :)

4 Comments:

Blogger bethamy said...

i also want!!!!how to apply? bank must have how much?

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh..can sub card anot ar?

11:07 PM  
Blogger bethamy said...

ya ya ya..i want subcard from u? can can can??? pretty pleaseeeee

2:45 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

mirror : go bank tel them open acc lor...2 million... :P

ace : duno ler but submarine can lar... :D

mirror : u long long wait ha... :P

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home