Tuesday, July 25, 2006

i dont seem like local

Few days ago I notice that my pc became slower and lagging then yesterday I go and restart it and MCB…once the screen start up it shown what kurapted…niama…everything gone and my setting all gone including my pic all gone…knn…

So I went to look for the IT people to help and it was 1st time I talk to him…at 1st I spiak lonton with him then change to bahasa kampung…hehe…

Him : Yes!!!

Me : My pc suddenly come out a sign kurapted…

Him : huh…how come?

Me : aku restart pc aku sebab slow pas ya nya keluar sign kurapt…(I restart my pc then it then suddenly shown corrupt)

Him : aiksss…kau tok lokal kar?(r u local)
Me : auk…(yup)

Him :kau dah 2 tahun kerja sitok nak?(u work here 2 years already rite)

Me : lebih dari tiga tahun dah…aku masuk bulan jun…(more than 3years…I enter here on june)

Him : slalu nampak kitak tapi aku ingat kitak ya bukan lokal pun orang dan tiba tiba kau kelakar bahasa kampung aku pun terkejut…(owes saw u but I tot u were not local and suddenly u speak village language I was shocked)

Me : kitak ingat kamek orang sineh?(whre u think I’m from)
Him : errrr…

Me : kedak orang korea kah?(seem like Korean huh)

I purposely ask him about that as in my company there used to be a lot of korean staff but one by one went back already…then he help me solve as all the setting had being renamed so when I log in as a new user to my pc…muahaha…lucky…if not really CB lor…my few weeks data that i compiled need to redo...huhu...

now people had know who i am so i cant live with low profile now...everyday have to hide from baparazi...why they discover me so fast?...now i have to go back to acting again... :P

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wuahahaha...Kitak tot lu Japunese !!

11:36 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

ace : gua manyak happy if people say me look lyk jipunkia...muahaha...

7:47 AM  
Blogger bethamy said...

...................................................................................................... no comment............................................................................


*thinking*=chiu, dreaming to be rain pulak. have his body first la...

8:37 AM  
Blogger Wingz said...

kanneh!!! why u steal my gold chain?!!!

1:40 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

mirror : rain better than sun or moon rite?bodi tarak penting *itu* paling penting...muahah... :P

wingz : its copper lar...u ice ok kar? lol...

1:45 PM  
Blogger bethamy said...

ah nel: u memang tak tau women lah. they can't look at your 'itu' daily lah when u're walking around the streets. unless u walked naked then i have nothing to say. just like guys who google,whistle,leer at women body when they pass by. we also do the same thing, just not that obvious.

7:45 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

mirror : i mean "itu" ialah muka lar...what u think of?duh...ham sap lui...muahaha... :P

8:41 AM  
Blogger bethamy said...

if your 'itu' is muka..just say muka lah. like muka so obscene word. if not..i will just say jiao jiao

8:13 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

mirror : :P

7:47 AM  
Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said...

you blafing la....
i dun masuk your trap la....

6:45 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

pisang : i no makeup mar...aiks...paiseh let u saw my pimples... lol

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home