Saturday, February 13, 2010

Last minute CNY shopping...

I just came back from Giant hypermarket with Mr Soot ker as it open 24hrs just only on Fridays eve of eve CNY...i went to last shopping to prepared for CNY goodies and i bought some prawn and met a kind aunty choose for me as i duno how to chose...LOL














passby the TIGER beer of TIGER year and big offer... ;)














not only me the last minute shopper...














a TIGER year cant complete without a TIGER...














stuffed 12th can on freezer...














12th can on the fridge...














*half hour had past so the beer already chilled to drink but tomolo i work ler...fuck it lar...TIGER HERE I COME...*

Happy Chinese New Year Eve my dear readers!!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger frostier said...

LOL. ah nel no need work already!!!

11:58 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

frostier...work ler as slp around 4 am n wake up 8.30 am... :(

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home