Wednesday, February 10, 2010

KL shopping and Jalan Alor food

Whenever im in kl sure i will never missed out to shop in cck/cheecheongkai/petaling street...im not a rich person so thats the heaven place for me to shop for cheap apparel...LOL














since CNY its near so why not bought more red shirt for some ONG purpose...hehe














all 6 shirts cost me less than rm80 if i'm not mistaken... :D














after the 1st time 2 or 3 years back my fren brought me to this shop then whenever im here i will pay a visit but i nearly miss out as all the shop there about the same...














finally found it as i saw the boss standing outside while asking me isit im the parking attendant just now i was stunned and finally he remember me...he explain to me just now he park his car but miss out paying the fee...lol














the shop owner with my warm stout for starter...














i flip thru the file looking for a small portion food as evening time i just had dinner with Tan Sri Linpeh...i ordered the sambal clam and its turn out very nice but very sinful food...














by the time 3am when he closed his shop i just manage to drank 2 big and 1 small bottle of drinks... :P














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home