Saturday, February 06, 2010

My grandotter

while watching movie at Jb on thursday suddenly i received a msg...*Ah Kong,wanna have breakfast tomorrow?I arrive in Singapore at 2.50am and leave tomorrow at 2.35pm*
i was so happy as i saw this msg coz about 1 and half year ago i hug him good bye and never seen him as he stay in Australia while waiting for her PR...yesterday morning upon see her i gave her a warm hug as u know lar he live in ang moh place so we must ang moh greet oso to show respect... :P














the ha kao/prawn dog,siew mai she had while i had my tea and half boiled egg for increasing my tadpole...lol














i cant find any sign board of the shop name so i just shot the place name on my cup...














the shops which i used to patron their carrot cake last time...














another shot of our malaysia Jason Malas eating siew mai...lol















ps:you all might be wondering why call her my grandotter as even my fon set her contact name sibehloso grandotter ehon as she really loso like a girl n nagging non stop...lol

2 Comments:

Anonymous cleffairy said...

=.= Eat so much dimsum... makes me feel so hungry. =( My place here dun sell lerr.. hv to go very far oni have. So sien!

3:10 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cleffairy...not me eat ler as she eat only..u go very far but nice onot?

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home