Monday, January 18, 2010

L.B.Y.D.F.J.M.

Last november when i went back i was brought by friends to body massage.normally i don't do body massage as i cant stand when girls lay their hand on my body as it will ticklish me.even a guy hand will ticklish me. :O
since i'm a suapalao/jakun,i wore my pants on while having the body massage and even the massage girl laugh at me as she knew it was my 1st time visiting.














later she ask me to took off my pants which i insisted and she proceed to massaging me.i snap photo and the next door girl massaging my friend so scared i snap her photo and kept asking what that thunder flashing about...lol














then she ask me Y.D.F.J.M...i told her i don't want and she asked me why as my friends all did it.i ask her how she knew it she just told me she just knew it.then she trying to unbutton my pant while i insisted again as i knew something not right.my friend then asking me i'm done or he will wait outside and i told him i'm done.then i straight get dressed up and left the room.



ps: L.B.Y.D.F.J.M. stands for Lao Ban Yao Da Fei Ji Ma

9 Comments:

Blogger rainbow angeles said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA!!

TFK!!!

W.S.M.B.Y??

wei se me bu yao?

haha :p

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.... go massage must naked ah? How about girls? Must naked oso? I've been needing a massage terribly... lately, backbone so painful cuz every morning need to carry the brat to kindy cuz he dowan go class. :( If must naked den i dowan lah!

3:34 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

angel...N.Y.W.M.F.D.A.!

Ni Yi Wei Mien Fei De Ah!

no syok ler as J.C.L. better..

Ji Ci Lai :P


cleffairy...no naked how massage as not naked all lar..stil can keep ur undies on..u so young n sumore girls massage u wat u scared?dowan go class?thats the headache..ask ur husband massage for u.. ;)

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( yeah, he dowan go class. Every morning, must carry him. He summore so heavy liao... aihhh. Give me headache every morning. Make me so angry with him. Early morning, make me and husband scold him. I become momster liao!

Aiks... must strip off clothes, den I dowan go massage liao. I better ask my husband massage for me instead. I scared what? I scared lesbian lah! Aiyerrr..... eeee... takut, takut... better dun go! Scary!

9:17 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cleefairy...thats mean he so stick to u dowan leave u..hehe..manja mar..

u can request a guy massager also as whenever i went leg massage i owes request for guy as they got more strength to move this fatty oldman leg muscle.. ;)
those r pro so u scared les kar?mine being brought to diffrent massage parlour thats y end up wrong services..lol

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had my first massage by Thai girl oso dis time i go bek, wah she sit in the middle do this do that, i so sked all my bone break..ler.

I oso ask same question as angeles, why dohwan leh? sexpensif izzit?

Kopi Soh

1:14 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

kopeesoh...urs one sit while i went to another massage parlour he climb to my back and step sumore she bout 50+kg... :O

no syok as i can D.I.Y why need her unless bj.. ;)

depend on how much u gv as i being told normal rate rm30 before plus 1 hr massage rm 42..

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's very lao kai wan. :( So susah... boy worr... nid so sticky to me anot? Sien!

1:36 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cleffairy...which child nvr sticky to mom ehh...hehe..scared u dowan him mar as he so naughty..

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home