Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Im not drunk!!!

After the dinner,i went to coffee shop to had a drink and meet up with friends but heading to karaoke to meet up the birthday boy father...i went pick up another friend before went meeting him...
At thre karaoke we had around 3 jugs of beer and before they closed and we all went sepated way i went to another karaoke but its closed...when reached thre,its closed so no choice me and my friend drank at coffee shop with light supper/early breakfast...lol














after around another 10 more cans of beer shared by 2 of us,we left the place around 5 am in the morning...when i was sending my friend home i mistakenly took a wrong turn and come to a dead end...while reversing my car out this happen...














both of us look upon the skyjust like my car ready to take off...LOL














i was trying to accelarate it but the slope was too deep...














the poor thing...














ass kissing grass...














another deep view...














lastly mr soot ker came to rescue...*lucky he got answer fon call else i will being sliced of high price calling other towing car* ;)














luckily the damage only small dented...














after sending my friend home,i reach home around 6am and straight went to bath...after came out my tiredness and sueyness gone upon i saw this lil barger... :)














she wake up already and blur blur face...














i manage to camwhore her before i went to slp...LOL














on the afternoon i woke and went to meet my friend i saw a miracle as the dented gone...it must be due to the heat my car bumper popped up...*save money* yeayyyyyy!!! :D















3 Comments:

Blogger ah nel said...

dale... go DAP..LOL

8:17 PM  
Anonymous suituapui said...

Aiyor...scared I, never will want to sit in ur car!!! Dunno can stay alive or not! LOL!!!

10:54 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

stp...u datuk tan sril whre will sit my lao yar car!!!sure u rent a limousine... :P

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home