Wednesday, October 21, 2009

my gf,wife,partner,my hobby...

Since April this year,every month i been back to my hometown.suituapui thought that i got girlfriend and thats why i'm always back to my hometown...*next month going back again* :D
First of all because there something suddenly happen to my life even till now i still hardly accept the fact but i knew life have to go on no matter what...i plan to blog it out few times but cant manage to have the strength to write...


For those that think i got girlfriends now i want to intoduced her not only my girlfriend but my wife and partner also... :P

There she is having the engine overhaul cum upgrade from 1600cc to 2000cc...this picture was taken beginning of august as i went back to settle things...once i reach airport my godbrother pick me up and i ask him brought me to see my car...














i thought i might be able to drive it once i reach my hometown but its still not yet fix...actually until now its still in workshop as after that nite i took my car there a problem which my friends/mechanic cant figure it out why and he call a lot of mechanics also clueless and never encouter before that problem.
until now my car still in the workshop as i dunno why that when i shift in gears the engine dead sumore my car are auto gears...*seem like im a gal driving manual car* :P














god bro taking a look on his car FD2 Type-R gears parts that he exchange to aftermarket...














having a closer shot at the aftermarket LSD/limited slip differential...














this was his car new engine K24 that he fix in but now have to send back to JB as the engine got some mechanical problem...














I went back on 16th oct ago again but god bro dont allow me to drive my car as my car roadtax have been dead since 13th aug but i stil drove it...not to mention my car tinted 80% and engine upgrade still haven't get approval by puspakom so driving my car currently are suicidal attempt as there are too many road blocks current...LOL














god borrow me his track race car on the 17th of oct and early in the morning we went here and there to prepare for sunday hobby... :)













there the mechanic adjusting the after market chamber...













another closer look...














GAB adjustable absober and after market chamber for track performance use...














this was his FD2 Type-R after market J's racing chamber...














another closer shot...














on the next day 18 oct we went to the ekzos shop to modified something and i took a photo of a friend car which gonna being used to race that after noon also... ;)














this is my god bro car which which will be feature in next month Hypertune magazine if i'm not mistaken...*even my own hometown i hardly to find this new DUN as the Hypertune photographer ask to go there as god bro asked me drove his car to photoshoot as he went back home to take bath after whole morning preparing the other car to race* ;)














his Tein absober which he complain too soft for the track used... :O














after the photoshoot god bro asked me drive his track car as the Hypertune photographer/faisal want to sit in his FD2 Type-R to test the performance...
upon reach the track i straight try out my virgin track drive as its my first time drove in there and end up 3 laps he wave me to come back...haha...














suddenly everyone looking when i stop the car as i also shocked when saw a lot of smoke...can you imagine how hot it were the brake?














his virgin Toyo888 semi slick tyre being burned by me in the track before he used... :P














non other than the pioneer racer ...













checking his car tyre before land it down...














ah ku/pioneer experience drive shared some tips to god bro... ;)














his car fuel tank...














there faisal from Hypertune took picture of his car and i think maybe it will feature in the magazine also...hehe














on the last day before i left my hometown on 20th oct,we all went Sejingkat for some business purposed and after that i follow his car behind and end to the 0-400 metre...i stop beside him asked him why and he told me...race lar...LOL
*thats not me in the car as 1 of the profesional race driver follow his car asked me let him drive as i lost 1st round and i became flagmen* :P














the toyota vios follow us there as they want to watch us race also...haha













same like me as loose in the end coz the car i drive much more lighter than his car...














there the so called infamous drag battle place which every sunday will be packed...*sometimes saturday night also got alot of people* :)














ps:this was my car engine picture my friends/mechanic send to me 2 month ago after he dismantle my car engine for overhaul cum upgrade...













he asked me how long i drive the car and never overhaul it as the lorry diesel engine also never got that dirty...














he told me he need to go to the nearest supermarket bought another few more tooth brush as his worker scrub my engine and broke few tooth brush already as its too dirty...LOL













this was after overhaul cum upgrade the engine but untill now my car problem still exist as the engine still dead if i shift in the gears and they told me my gearbox spoild...












as its still in workshop the more i upgrade now as just asked him to fix in racing fuel pump... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home