Monday, July 20, 2009

again...

1yr + ago it looks like this when i lend it to my best fren to use...

















before i lend it to him i ever kept about 1 yr never drive cost me quite a lot $$$ as thing spoilt...since im going back on 3rd of july few days b4 i call my best fren to make appoinment to continue body art on 4th of july which is saturday...i told him i will be back and he say shouldnt be problem but got another problem tat my car being knocked by someone...i ask him so how he say knocked back n spray...i told him its my car so u gv me his fon number i looked for him as i sure ask him buy 2 door coz i dont accept knocked n spray back...he told me da problem was his wrong...sigh...








when i reach my hometown on friday about 6++pm as stupek jetstar delay flight,my other fren pick me up n bring me go eat as he havent eat...after he finish dinner he brought me to where my car was...i saw this...















he told me its small problem...wen i got knew bout it i ask my other fren go c how bad is it n he mms me da picture but reli small so can c much...















da reason i wrote the tittle name again isnt i mad about my car accident but trust...i told him i trust u n tat y i lend my car...wen lend out my car simple rule i told him that no matter what happen call me but i didnt get it...i told him i might seem fierce wen i talk but who wan accident happen as i understand n wat if i heard from my other fren that my car accident doesnt tat make me really mad as da person i trust n drove my car didnt tell me...my brother ever drove my car last time for a day n got my back windscreen scratch as wiper broken...didnt tel me til i notice it wen i wash my car n ask him he say small prob... >.<














if few years back of me sure scold n mad like shit but now i just let it be as maybe grew older n older of age...at 1st i mad but now im not as for me frens i treasure most den anyting coz without dem without me...



btw da 2 doors i go find n it cost rm260 n da handle cost rm 5o all being paid by my best fren...spray cost rm650 n he pay rm300 as i spray my car front bonnet,roof,side mirror n back bumper...



since im sending my car to spray den after tat i send my car to overhaul engine as the pathetic leaking oily engine n owes overheat wen i drive...till now haven overhaul as not yet finish spray i tink...not forgotten my car really slow like snails so i upgrade a lil bit more powerful cost bout rm3k o more... :(


my fren ever suggest me that his modified engine can sell to me after da race he will compete as i wont regret buy his engine coz 90% brand new tings...i ask him how much he money he used to modified d engine plus all new parts he told me bout rm30k o more n aft tat i nvr ask...i whre got tat much money...if hv money i no nid to scrap my plan tat i told my grandoter ehon tat i wana visit her in australia... :)


















tinking so much i beter drink milk n go slp...y wana waste it tink tis n tat...stupid uncle tat waste time posting tis :P

















ps:im hapy tat my best fren got his own car already as i no nid wory bout how he get to work wen i send my car to spray n overhaul d engine...sad thing was tat i heard from him tat his house being broken into n lucky tat farker thief only got his 2 bag of coins...

pps:i nvr mad at my best fren at all coz smts we should blame ownself... ;)

8 Comments:

Blogger frostier said...

again...

welcome back

2nd...

yalor.. what to do.. it has been 1 yr and sometimes, shit happens

9:24 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

dale...thanks..don say 1 yr as smts we cant predict wat next..

8:41 PM  
Blogger Ehon said...

grandpaaaaa!!!

i see also sim tia.. but im glad its all fixed now.. have a good time in kuching! i wish im back.. haihs.

5:59 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

grandoter...bo pien lar as who want it to hapen..if u can go bk end of month i wil b in kch oso ;)

10:00 PM  
Blogger Sin Ling said...

Nel korkor, i wanna borrow your car too, boleh? :)
Don't be sad ya,, tomorrow is tuesday already :)

11:10 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

ling mei mei...sure can but u nid go my hometown drv worr.. :P

i no sad lar as it get over liao..

10:20 PM  
Blogger Sin Ling said...

haha, nel kor kor, where is your hometown? far away? can u drive to kl? :p kidding
Been busy lately, no time to update my blog, but got time to read your blog :)

11:27 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

ling mei mei...nid to swim wan as drive kenot reach..hehe

thanks for da sapork as kor kor treat u makan next time wen i go kl if u in kl lar... ;)

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home