Monday, February 04, 2008

two things keep bugging me...

First it was 1 thing kept bugging in my mind now add another thing...

1st thing...last november before went back,i helped my best fren wife bought some clothes and including a jacket and shirt from bebe...i told her i can get 40% off so she so sexicited but dont believe my taste...finally end up all around rm400++ and i being scold by my best fren...now i ask her she say everyone say its really pretty when she wore it...*now u still don believe my taste boh*

about 1 weeks ago my best fren called me asked me when i wana go back coz i need his help booked ticket as i dont have credit card...then he kept mentioning so loud in the fon if my wife call you can...but regarding money must tell me...anything else no need to tell me...he kept mention it few times so loud so i asked your wife beside you isit so you purposedly say it so loud and he say yes...*last time his wife pay me rm100 only and the rest he pay so i cant blame him so mad*LOL

few weeks ago his wife got msg me asked me got any nice clothes from mng as i can get 30% then i told her cant compared to bebe...that day after she msg me asked me the bebe shirt she asked me booked earlier cost around rm135 after 40% i told her your husband told me that nite you got heard also...she kept mentioning that she pay herself so her husband wont mind...

What should i do now???tell or no tell???

2nd thing...few days back i caught a thief and she around 40 ++ aunty...its part of my job but when she want to talk or bargain to me i brought her to my superior as i know if she talk more maybe i will let her go...then after she discussing with my superior suddenly my superior as me caught her as she trying to run that make me grab his hand till redish...then she start banging her head to wall and floor begging us let her go...i feel so hard tis few days coz so old aunty begging me but still no chance given to her... :(
i think next time i will let go as i being called to police station to make a report and when i was there i seem like criminal coz all lookat me like1 kind only...need to go thru so many stage just to do a witness report...so troublesome...

am i wrong???she so pity knocked head till red lump but still no chances given by my superior... ;(

p/s:something i noticed here as most the police women all young young sui sui wan...not like in my hometown all pui pui lau lau eh... ;)




22 Comments:

Blogger L B said...

Next time, let her go lah, although I do not condone shoplifting. Still, once in a while, close one eye also can, especially if no great harm done. Summore so mafan to make report.. But if she was trying to steal your life savings, then different story la.. Kan? :-) Happy Chinese New Year to you!!

7:46 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

lb...seem like u same with me as i tot of doin so but my superior no chance gv...i duno nid to make report if i noe i just let go...

Happy Chinese New Year to u too...

8:09 PM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Eh? How kam your font at first big and in the end bekam so small geh??? :P

Wah... u not working in club oso so happening oh... so, in the end she 'cheh kha koo' ah? khor lian...

Old Unker, kung hei fatt choy... hong pao? Heheh...

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time if u catch me, let me go chai boh, then i won't kok thau till red lump ;)
So wat happen to her in the end? BDun feel too bad u just doing ur job nia so u not wrong.

3:00 AM  
Blogger _butt said...

kinda dilemma also sometimes... but she should've known the consequences of stealing in the first place. you're just doing your job ma :)

how come u got discounts wan for the clothes? :P

thought wana drop by to wish u happy new year, didn't know you still got update your blog haha

ok la, cheong hei _butt wana wish you here a verrry Happy Lao Shu Nian and Gong Xi Fa Cai! :D

1:53 PM  
Blogger Wuching said...

let her go but ask her what's in it for you! ;-P

btw, kong si fa cai!

5:54 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

angeles...big head small back kua...LOL

i dowan tis kind of hapening ler as in club all gangter but tis 1 old aunty...i tink so as she say beg us let her go n saying she still in probation of stealing in past...

porky...kong hee huat cai...come here i gv... :P

40+ aunty...u a thief oso?

i duno ler as i tink she being jailed lorr...

see fatt...smts ppl just no tink of tat ler but when caught then realised its wrong...

i got 40% for bebe,30% for mng,40% for puma...lucky i got no gf if not whole body she will wear blended cloth... ;P

Kong Hee Patt Choi to u too...

wuching...ya lor if it every1 being given chance then no nid police liao...

Gong Xi Fa Cai...

6:59 PM  
Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said...

err. . ..........
this wan kar?
strip her lor.......
then if that thief loot again print that thief pig cer big big and tampal in front of store.........

7:32 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

pisang...lu gila kar strip an aunty later i kena sue die die how???

8:43 PM  
Blogger may said...

ermmmm... dunno, I think they need to solve that on their own ler. how come don't be honest with one another wan?

second one... ermmmm... dunno wor.

anyway...

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you, old man.

9:05 PM  
Blogger The Juggler! said...

Dost..
Happy Chinese New Year!
Coming back to Kuching o not?
Warmest Regards,
K Chah

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg.... any smaller i have to use magnifying glass alread...

Gong Xi Fa CAi!

2:13 PM  
Blogger cal81 said...

kung hei fatt choy, dude!
woa.. not bad huh, the policeforce *kang tao* overthere.. too bad it's a different scenario here... else, i would have VSS-ed for sure & signed up join.. hehe =p

9:20 PM  
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

She was probably 'acting' when she hit her head agaist the wall etc..
There are plenty of characters like these around.
I think you did right....otherwise, if you let her go and somebody comes to know about it, you too would be charged for abetting the offence.

Happy New Year, Ah Nel. May the year of the rat be a better year for you!

Cheers.

1:23 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

may...its not honest but she scared being scold but anyhow i owes saw she more fierce... ;)
i tink when i bring bek the shirt his hubby will see n scold me...nvm lar as long as ppl happy...

koong hei fatt choiii

kak dost...hehe...

jl...i can borrow u telescope...LOL

Gong Hei Fatt Choi...

cal...i bet u can join here police force as the benefit really goods...seriously...

cocka...i knew she seem acting but her head reli reddish n lump...lucky i din listen to her when she wan to talk to me else i would let her go n more trouble i had to bare...

happy new year to u too...thanks...

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Celaka, ah nel! What's wrong with being "pui pui lau lau"??? BTW, if sexy young chick, u do same or not??? Hah...cannot answer oredi!! Anyway, happy and prosperous new year to you...even though u insult me pui2 lau2!!! LOL!!

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy suituapui why u skold ah nel, i piak u then u noe, he is one of mai favorite hawker at the kopitiam tau?? Chey to think that I let you play with my korset, and almost let u chase me keliling the pokok kelapa singing Indian song... :P

Kekekekeke

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyor...kopisoh! He called us puipui laulau!!! So insulting one meh!!! But for u, I say sorry to ah nel!!! Come, ah nel...hug hug kiss kiss, sorry ya!!! Now...here I come, kopi soh!!!! Aiyor, people our shape and size, how to hide!!!I see u behind the pokok kelapa liao!!! "Misha tum nayhi....!!!!!!"

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok lar suituapui since u say soli to ah nel liao i forgip u, eh u oredi in Bollywood costume kah kam we go run hill sing song, go slow a bit.....we lau lau pui pui peepul kenot go too fast...
"Tum paas aaye, yun muskuraaye
Tumane na jaane kya sapne dikhaaye
Ab to mera dil, jaage na sota hai........."

10:21 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

suitopui...i stil do da same but diffrent STYLE...wat i mean style is i whack her as young young ledi came steal thing...

yiakkkk...*run from suituapui kiss n hug* LOL

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...so like all Bollywood movies, the story has a happy ending with ah nel running from suituapui and kopi soh chasing after suituapui...and they all go round and round the coconut tree to the tune of "KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI"(How to spell hah??? LOL!!)...THE END

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the story come to end already how to comment ler? Bollywood not yet finished ah? STP asked me to kam here becoz he say got bollywood going on. Im a big fan .. ha ha ha.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home