Thursday, July 19, 2007

celebrity vs sexlebrity

after few incident tat hapen now i dont go for group meet or having photo with the person im not closed with...first my photo being post out then second my photo being distributed as someone told me before that those in the meet will onli had the photo but in the end those not in the meet got saw my photo with someone n told me...last time i felt weird coz those nvr meet me can noe who am i when they firdt saw me then i noe y...i cant trust anyone now except few only...

thre were few times that my customer snap photo then i look away...one of them even asked me to take photo with her galfren then i ran away and he stil told me don be shy...smts while walking to work some of them even did shooting along the road that made me owes need to look down at the road...

thre was one time my fren gf asked me help her snap her photo outside my working place and must have my outlet name with it...i purposely disturb her by snap my outlet named onli and only seen her hair...LOL

after snap her photo his boyfren with his ex colleague then she asked me to had a photo with her than i say no and her reply...

her :fark u lar!!!im celebrity oso din say anything when took pigcher...

me :we diffrent mar!u celebrity on stage while i sexlebrity online mar!

her :honey...u see him tat i wana took pigcher with him he say no...

then i ran to the other side before his boyfren asked me to had photo with her :D



ps :on tuesday me,my ex assistant manager n ex manager went to ice skating and had reli fun while we stil plan to go everyday to practice*i told them kenot as once a week can lar coz i wil die of pokai coz not cheap*...now i feel like wana die coz i fell 4 times in one and a half hours skate and my whole body pain...when i sneeze my chest oso pain coz i fell 1 times on it...duno how my assistant manager got a arabian boy out from nowhere then passed to me while i nearly fell few times coz he hold my hand and pulled me lucky i managed to balanced...sure ppl tot my wife a arabian coz i brought along a arabian kid to skate...i stil need to learn skating but in the end teach lil boy to skate pulak...

20 Comments:

Blogger Winn said...

last time chow yun fatt..the god of gambler oso dun like to take pic one...mm thung.

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate take pigcher haven take pigcher for long time liao except cam bek have to renew passport dat fella ask take pigcher :(

8:39 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

winn...now is nel yun fark!im the cock of gambir sarawak mar!yat yong.

firehorse...tat passport thing is ur personel not taken wit some1 else!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Ehon said...

ai cham. the ice got crack anot?

2:43 PM  
Blogger may said...

why no pikcher of you skating geh? :P

the last time I went skating, my fren fell down and bumped his head, had concussion. huarrrrr... quite the drama, had to go hospital stay one night summore... after that I dun wanna skate no more, sked...

6:40 PM  
Blogger Horny Ang Moh said...

I agree with, if got pic in ur blog then writting must be good good wan!No pic then can writ what u wan, like me all the 'hiew hiew' & hor ny hor ny wan I can write! Even gf think I am a good boy! Have a good day!

12:27 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

ehon...no worr!the ice melt onli :D

may...u no bolow me ur kamila ler!

wuahhh....next time ask ur fren land on the butt or chest at least butt o breast flat nia ;)

horny ang moh...u indeed a good boy as those write hiao hiao wan dared to write but don dared to do as those don dared to write wan all veli chiong wan :)

8:44 AM  
Blogger Wuching said...

next time i see u, u must take pic with me ah!

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

teach lil boy to skate! so hebat eh :D

5:53 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

wuching...im not gal u wana take pigcher wit me 4 wat?

butt...i can teach u/lil lizard oso if u wana learn how to fall :P

2:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Luckily I got take picture with u... Am I lucky :D

2:57 PM  
Blogger nyonyapenang said...

last time i saw you picture at winn's blog, right? that wan with the big-big hair....

3:40 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

kenny...can say i the 1 lucky to take picture with u ;)

khehmak...shhhh!kenot let anyone noe as later they go find my picture :D

2:09 AM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

how come everli body get to meet u and take pigcher wit you but me?

10:02 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

firehorse...not everyone worr!

u so pweeti n oldman like me whre got dare take pigcher wit u!

:D

2:21 AM  
Blogger Winn said...

vomit....hehehe

11:54 PM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

who so dare dare post your pics and distribute your yao yeng pics?? come tell me, then we go piak that fella...

skating?? u sure fall wan when got wind blow... :p

1:31 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

winn...vomit!!!got pening pening lalat boh??? :D

angel...i stil looking for tat person!

i heavy lyk pig kenot fall wan!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Lin Peh said...

Today...your belok got more than 1 visitor ;-) (sim ai cheng)

9:46 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

lin peh...thanks to be my 2nd vistor after so long onli 1 visitor nia :D

*sim ai cheng*

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home