Sunday, July 15, 2007

sohai nearly become headline of newspaper

Since that yesterday i need to come early before 2.30pm to work so friday nite i left early at 11.20pm and walk from kl to hang tuah lrt station and i ran/walk so i could catch last train...i reached thre about 11.4+ pm then i saw its closed already...

fark!!!so tired halfway walk and run and not forgotten drank 2 pint/3mug of beer nearly made me vomited...cibai!!!

i thot of walking back to my work place and wait till 6am then walk back to lrt station...then i remember when 1999 me and my bestfren and his ex at airport playing pools at when about went back time at 3++am if i not mistaken they make fun of me by drove off and round and round there so i just walked home and all the way i were hiding so they cant found me and reached home about 6am...that time my dad gv me nickname oh ew thang/oil tank coz my waist bout 39inch...now my waist bout 38 inch as long time din measure so i think i can stil did it again...

wat else i just walk lor...its not easy walk at highway i think its besraya highway coz few things need to worried about...

1st thing need to worried coz the white line realy small that mean i walked 1 leg inside white line while the other leg out of it so you all know how car travel in highway at least 100kmh that mean the drive a bit inside i will be flying high...

2nd ler i met stray dog which bark non stop at me then i look back as prepared to kick their head if they came near...they nvr came... ;)

*important!!!kick crazy dog at their head/face as u kick their body they stil got chance to bite u n if u wan more fun grab its mouth and smash on its nose then it bleed then died...tis wan fren taught me wan but i nvr try before but might try* ;)

3rd thing i met a crazy person but lucky he din wack me with his umbrella coz i saw he walk then stop and swing his umbrella...i walked passby him and lucky nothing happen else the newspaper headline will be a sohai walking along highway being knocked dead by car,stray dog being killed or crazy man being whacked...

finally i reach home around 1am...

last nite i walked back again and this time met stray dog and about 200 metre the road light were out so its dark and i wore black...

yeah!!!i stil alive here typing!!!

LOL

btw how many kilometer walk from kl to cheras hah???



ps: now i walk lyk tua lam pah coz below my feet phong pha!!!sial!!!

tonite duno stil can walk onot if i missed train...

11 Comments:

Blogger Chen said...

your waist not 28 inches meh?

7:56 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

lokter...how i wish i got 28 waist!

*sigh*

8:03 PM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

chen, he typo... his waist is only 18 inci...

9:14 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

pork...i know u slimmer than me n don laugh me larr!!!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Ehon said...

why u call angel pork har? hmm.. i still cant work out why..

u totally siaw one!!! really really siaw! -_-!!

3:59 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

grandoter...no nid u noe tat much

btw don let her hear tat u cal her tat else u b dead when u meet her ;)

balu u noe ur ah kong siao wan! :D

8:44 AM  
Blogger Wennn said...

Wahhhh U realli can walk tat far ah??? Good next time I register U to the Maraysia Marathon okie!!! With waist tat small can goyang a bit when marathon!!

9:07 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

wennn...walk tat far now feet got lump of water :(

i dont felt its far ;)

my waist small mer?whre got smaller than urs!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Wuching said...

u not sked get kidnap & raped kah? kekekeke

2:36 PM  
Blogger Winn said...

errr...car pool with friends la??i mean get them to drive u?

8:37 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

wuching...who wana kidnap n rape fat old man?

winn...no fren same road with me.

get them drive me i sked then end up like u driving so fast then few round at the highway coz missed. ;D

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home