Friday, June 29, 2007

9 month later just finish tag

Updated at 11.08pm

Updated again at 9.27am 1st July as i just found out the Teresa Teng song no4 din have the link as i lost the link til duno whre do i include in anader song tat i reli lyk and try to find it for long time coz i duno the title but just now simply type then came out...


Jacky Wu - Shi bu shi zhe yang de ye wang ni cai hui siang qi wo


This is the longest repay back of tag i think...who else like me after more than 9 month just completed tag maybe its pregnen coz need 9 month..muahaha








can you think who tag me 9 month ago???

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

the person tat tag me stil remember onot?

*

*
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

its lokter who tag me...now its repay back time as last time i duno how to upload song and duno the lyrics mar as most of the song i like all chainis wan...





now tis expert teach me how,website to go... ;)





sorry for this post as lately reli hard to tink of any jokes to post n no camera with me so no pigcher post...when i saw funny thing oso cant snap to post...





i start having a car since 2003 n its usual lar when guys just have car tat time 1st thing the car must got pom pom music wan...i burn 2 woofer n my car all squeking sound came out after hard vibration from the bass...





sooner i saw most of my fren went into slow music n then i start listening to it coz of nice vocal...even old man laugh at me when i pump fuel as i owes pump fuel with engine running n music oso...*nabeh im 62 yrs old so u look like 70++ yrs old wat u laughing at coz u onli 10yrs more than me nia*



all the oldies in my collection back in my hometown some of it not original singer as it sang by china gal/guy singer...

*last nite try to post but end up here error thre error coz of my stupidity...now i only can show the link to the music as i try put it in here but cant...mahcibeh*

tis wan 1st time i heard my disc collection sang from guy til i found out the original singer...


1.Tsai chin - The Forgotten Time



2.Tsai chin - Null


3.Tsai chin - Just Like Your Tenderness


4.Teresa Teng

this song i duno the name as i 1st time heard it was at ouside Lok Thien Restaurant when my bestfren asked me help him as his galfren father drunk so need to go bring him home...then when reach thre the drunk father say wana go karaoke then they all say ok then the wife sing this song to calm him down n i were amazed by tis song til the next day i went Kenyalang to look for this song...not forgotten i drive the car and n the drunker suddenly vomit n my hand all got hu chi/shark fin...*ewwww*


5.Sarah Chan - Meng Xing Shi Fen

first time i heard it was sang by Dick and Cowboys...



6.banana me duno name so click there

tis song i duno the name oso...





7.Ai Shang Yi Ke Bu Hui Jia De Ren

tis song i cant find the original singer but got this remix so its quite new singer...


i noe tat need to log in then can hear this few song so she were so good help me compiled it...a big thanks *SaYaNgZ* *MuAcKz*











hearing this old song reli make me missed my car when i used to drive to work and being asked by colleague why i drive so slow since the road so straight as i drive only 20km per hour...i enjoying song in the car...nowadaes youngster whre got listen to this old song liao as they more listen to modern song...i hope this old song wont disappear in time...







ps:who dar chicken curse me ho?i sneeze since last nite...

27 Comments:

Blogger Winn said...

i didnt curse u. *points the kittens. '; they did! haha

wah u listen to VERY OLD SONGs!!

chinese sumoreeeee......

my mom's fav too!! hahah

10:01 AM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

I also din curse you.

Old man listen to old songs... ngam lak...

12:40 PM  
Blogger Ehon said...

i know who curse u but i cannot tell =X cos that person paid me RM250. *coughs*

ah nel kung kung, why u listen to the songs my po po listen one? teresa teng lagi tu! wah biang eyh.. isit tien mee mee?

1:34 PM  
Blogger L B said...

Congratulations on your new born!!! Boy or girl?

6:59 PM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

LOL dear dear uncle
shud call u uncle instead of taikor since u so old mah!!!

or mebe grandpa...!!! 'x'

7:00 PM  
Blogger may said...

it wasn't me who cursed you either...

and I dunno any of the songs you listed ler. cham lor, I feel like I'm in the twilight zone...

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sneeze panda? :P

you listen to Teresa Teng punya songs gar? wahh.. an old soul

8:18 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

winn...i noe its u!!!

i 62 yrs old so tat my age song mar!

i chainis sure listen chainis lorr!

ur mom my age mar!

angelpork...hmmmmm

ya lor!i nvr say i young ler! :P

flawErHon...i pay u rm250.50 so u trl me now!

im kung kung sure listen to kung kung song ler!

u hear now as its can be play liao...

lbabi...its a boy!!!

pok corkton...now i called u my grandotter instead of sis... :)

may...i belip as u tink of me nia :D

huh...now listen more rather tat michele bubble

ka chrng...u cal me panda coz im fat huh?

old man sure old soul lar!

old man stil haven got feli lide from u ho!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

wah... so long liao the tag u still remember? Old songs are great. Old is gold :D

1:34 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:50 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

lokter...i kept my plomise wan!i wil do it but just matter of time.no wonder cheng hu called oldman lyk me warga emas ;)

btw i stil own my grandotter a love tag o.O

8:51 AM  
Blogger a^ben said...

kekekekekk

u listen to so classic mia song one meh?????

9:28 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

ah beng...u laff at old man?

wat u expek from 62yr old man hearing a techno! :P

9:40 AM  
Blogger Ehon said...

kung kung. ok, deal. once i receive the payment in my account i'll tell u. :D kekekekekekeke

8:17 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

flawErHon...i bank in liao ler!u din chk?

btw i noe its my pigky grandogter who curse me ;)

9:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

wah your fav songs very keng la... all the hit songs of yester-years

number 7 original singer is Sandy Lam

10:29 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

will...oldman lyk me sure hear tis type of song ;)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Selba said...

will come back again tomorrow.. can't listen or see any pic coz' the dial up connection so slow liao....

8:50 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

selba...i will kept this blog for u tomolo to read n listen :)

9:57 PM  
Blogger Will said...

people say old is gold... ah nel since you old man i'm sure you have a lot of gold... hahaha

9:58 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

will..i have gold when it "cum" :P

10:04 PM  
Blogger Ehon said...

who's ur granddokter lar?!

7:39 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

ehorn...she is pignky in kaler wan!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Selba said...

yay!!! I'm listening to the songs right now.... so nice.... really enjoy it :)

8:55 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

salba...yeahhhhh!im listening to it oso ;)

8:59 AM  
Blogger Selba said...

Still listening right now!!! Hahaha.... I can come back over and over to listen to all these beautiful songs :D

8:58 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

selba...here welkam u anytime...more nice musik in future post so u can enjoy but more to oldies worr!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home