Wednesday, June 20, 2007

i wana rent a room but being asked to...

I reli like to stay alone and its more better if house rather than apartment or condo coz i can keep doggie...



blame me spend too much till finish my saving when i work in my hometown sumore got debt everywhre...hehe



so now all i can afford just rent a place to stay rather than having it...i reli wana move out this end of the month as got fed up with someone...so i went home everyday sure look at the notice stick everywhre outside the lrt station but deinately not the ah long or who owe money...i tear every number they put notice that wana rent out their room...i even went into the condo to look for the notice that wana rent out their place...



yesterday nite i call an agent then he told me that the room just rent out so i told him i just wan small room so when he had it by this month gv me a call and i asked him how much per room he say its about rm180-200...

after that i call second advertiser that wana rent out a room...i asked him whether he is agent coz in his advertisement its say preferably female...he told me he is the renter then i asked him did he know anyone from that wana rent out the place but to male wan...he say male oso can so i asked him how much then he told me its rm350 for middle room coz the smallest room had being taken...i told him that too much and i cant afford then he told me that the price as the condo just build up earlier this year...he asked me whether i stay alone i told him yes...

now the best part that i find this renter funny...

he asked me invite my galfren to stay together so each of us pay half then wont be large sum for me...i told him im stil single so i will be living alone and a small room oso just fine for me...i dont mind as long i got place to stay...then he asked me go find one galfren...i was huh!!!

nabeh...i wana rent a room but in the end he asked me go find a galfren...btw if i got galfren and i asked her stay over oso i wont asked her pay lar...coz i get the return ledi mar...muahahaha...just joking...im the type of person that feel weird when gal pay for my food,drinks or anything...thats why when the gal owes wana pay for my meal or drinks i wont meet them anymore... ;)

then i called the third renter and i dont hope to rent this place coz i ever stay at that condo when i work in kl 5 years ago...i called himt then he speak mandarin so fluent so i dont think he is local...then he asked me my job and get back to me in few days coz he preferably looking for female renter...

*nabehhhhh...how kam most of the renter wana rent to gals only?is that mean in the toilet you fix a spy cam ledi?* :P

today i went to 2 condo to look at the place whether they got any notice wana rent a room but in the end found bulletin at the notice board...even the security guard asked me went to find at the notice board...

after went to 2 condo this morning i think i wana rent room at condo rather than apartment coz i saw swimming pooooooolllll and gymmmmmmmm...now i spent a lil bit more oso never mind coz i misssseeeedddddd swimming and gym as my 2007 revolution wana loose 20kg this year haven fulfill as now ledi mid year...

hmmmm...last time in my hometown i went swimming in my fren condo swimming pool thre not much ppl ledi all ppl looking at tis old fat potato...if i went swim at tis condo as i saw got cafe outside then mai more malu coz quite a lot of ppl then all scared an old fat potato jump in the pool all the water splash out... :D

sigh...if most condo got tennis court lagi better coz i missed playing tennis and maybe my percentage to rent that place higher...

btw i owes wondering as i spoke to the renter on fon and when met that time duno how as suddenly a pirate of the c-a-rib-bean came out...anyhow i must cut my hair as it long ledi...but i done have coat to wear worr!!!how ler???who wana lend me???rather than 1st impression they saw an old potato ahbeng...LOL

ps :if baby i agree tat when the milk not ngam them then they wil lao sai but everytime i drink HL or any low fat milk sure will lao sai wan...nowadaes HL got discount so everyday i finish nearly 1 litre coz shared a lil bit to my manager or asst manager marr...last time i at singapork oso same as once i finish 1 litre of the milk sure lao sai whole day...isit coz i din eat???but i had breakfast at 10am b4 i slp and after wake up then work time drink milk sure lao sai lyk i had 3 times ledi just now n now feel lyk wana go again...

*pang phui tat time CK parfum oso kenot fight the smell * :D

19 Comments:

Blogger zewt said...

eh... can u not post in small font... very difficult to read la...

10:24 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

zewt :i paiseh lar as blog big big then my england so chien wan ppl laff at me later ler...used a phong kia to read lorr... :D

10:32 PM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Laosai becos Kanasai..

*bluekkkk*
*picit hidung*

12:08 AM  
Blogger L B said...

I bring potatoes...

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cipet, they only want to rent out to female bcoz they put spy camera ledi la! See your kukujiao for what! LOL

2:57 AM  
Blogger may said...

aiyo, who ask you drink 1 litre of milk leh?!

if you want coat, I got plenty winter coats you can borrow. but all girly looking wan. want?

5:39 AM  
Blogger Winn said...

79how abt find a few frens and rent an apartment , hse together

well at least u get to choose who u wanna live with ma

6:12 AM  
Blogger Wuching said...

i also lau sai after drinking milk is becoz we are lactose intolerance. our bodies cannot tahan so much milk so have to get rid of it! just dun drink so much lor!

8:06 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

angelulu...cal me kanasai!if u got chance meet me i show u wat sai is... :P

*take sai koh ur car*

lb...bring potatoes for wat?room warming kar?

acecipet...my kukuciao spesel wan mar...got 3 head...later u see got tat vcd oso u wil buy wan them compared with ur peanut head wan...LOL

may :doncah think its nice when u hentam 1 litre of milk? ;)

can...then i save marni no need go cut hair liao...

winn...i got no fren here worr!

jom we live in together lar since lei hoi hau jorr! :D

wuching...ohhh!!!now i noe but no matter 1litre soya or milk i bought sure i lyk to hentam all in 1 shot...

til now stil lao sai n everyday i eat cilipadi so its not spicy for me in mouth but imagine in came out from ka chrng...fuhhh so hot...

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why u everytime tok about me? U say old fat potato go swimming pool all water splash out...!!! U tok about me lah!!! U no money eat, so skinny...where got fat like me!!! Don bluff!!!

10:35 AM  
Blogger _butt said...

your case with HL milk same like my friend leh, err but hers is chocolate la, as in eat chocolate will come out chocolate also lol

2:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*puke*

6:13 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

suituapui...nabueh!no ppl tok bout u lar as i tok bout myself onli!no money eat but u wana noe y im old fat potato coz i eat those bread the bakery throw away wan.

burid...now i drinking cokulat wan oso wit blended ice.
intro ur fren to me we togather gather.i noe wat ur tinking but wat mean is shit togather gather after drank milk so no bodi dare to enter toilet. LOL

ping...puke ur head!

7:24 PM  
Blogger a^ben said...

ohohhohhhoh

eat too much ah pek keh ka chng then tua lao sai` lalalalalala :P

1:09 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

a beng...don say liao lar as ppl kam kl oso no bling ah pek mia keh ka chrng for me!

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh i gone sekejap oni wan go find galfren liao, oso wan move oledi O_o
can go swimming yr pool kah?

10:44 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

kopee mui...i mana got go find galpren!i wana move coz i wana have my own room n more nice place rather than the place i stay now :)

guys don hv pool worr as they hv kokonat trere with 2 fruits onli :D

8:33 AM  
Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said...

ah nel next time you say outside is male inside is female....
ki ki ki

joke olny

1:16 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

pisang...we meet 2 times onli worras how u noe me inside is female outside is male? LOL

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home