Monday, May 28, 2007

MightAngryYouBank

Today i tot of wana go change my atm card before i went to work so i wake up more early at nearly 3pm...my Maybank and Standard Chartered atm card had broken so i tot i might went to Maybank first then the following day go to Standard Chartered...

i reach Maybank near the place i stay and the security ask me how can he can assist me so i told him i wana change my atm card...tat i need to wait for the receptionist but i din seen anyone thre...i wait a while then came a guy stand behind me and asked me thre no person thre...i told him no and after a while he went into the counter and press the number...he print 1 for me also but i told him i need to wait for the receptionist coz i wana change my atm card...

about more than 10 mins i stand thre then the girls/aunty came and asked me wat i want so i told her i need to change my atm card and she asked me show her...i showed her the broken part then she asked me if the card stil can used so i told her yes it is...then she says no need to change so i told her i scared suddenly late nite i wana used cant used...

then she asked me whether i got my passbook with me so i told her i left in in Sarawak...she said if i did it now stil need to wait tomorrow coz need kuching branch to fax my detail see its true onot...she even told me its nearly 4pm and i better came more earlier then pass me a form to fill and asked me come tomorrow...

farking lazy bastard...should tell me earlier tat u wana go home as the time onli not yet 3.30pm...i noe those ppl come to work just wan some easy life like my workplace now as when busy time sure quarrel as all those forker used to had easy life ledi...

niamah!!!don like to work then sit at home lar!!!come to work wan easy life and wait for salary...tat y i more prefer work in the place more ppl same race with me...

18 Comments:

Blogger Chen said...

the service at MightAngryYou Bank is slow too.. tat's why i tukar bank liao..

1:29 AM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Y u din bling your parang ar?

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiks! I can change mine instantly wor! That gal dun like you lar. wakaka

2:22 AM  
Blogger Wuching said...

of course lah! if i work in bank oso i fark all my customers away coz i wanna go home mah!

7:56 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

lokter :i wana tukar bank soon oso liao...

angeliu :a bad old man like me whre got simply belink palang wan!

acebabi :i not as hansapsem as u mar!

wuching :like tat hor u beter don work in the bank i open account or else i blog u out...LOL

9:02 AM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

Bank people can be lidat 1/2 hour be4 closing they work beli slow then pretend to go toilet a lot, or go toilet to fix makeup becoz wanna go home liao mah. If change card for you then got no time to make kiam chye face pretty for boyfren.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

their job is like that already ma, easy job, easy salary.. layan customer also cincai also lo :P

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

relax ya bro... dun la so marah... tak bagus tuk orang tua... nanti darah tinggi orrr...

12:08 PM  
Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said...

i agree with ace...

that girl like you la..
if dun why she ask you come next day?

you try al wake early like 2:30pm...
then you go to same girl

i gerenti she ask you come the next day.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Winn said...

lol angel!

bring water gun la..u underage..:P

maybank is liddat one. maybe u can go to the not so popular branch..
then the service faster?

12:16 PM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Ekcerli, it's liddis... the bank employees DON'T go home right after the bank is closed. They have a lot of other admin stuff to do, data to be keyed in etc. So, don't get them wrong by saying that they wanna go back fast, cos they can't! It's just maybe they too malas... that's all... they have to close their account when the bank closes, balance up their money etc.

Ha... yes, winn is right. The same bank downstairs of my ofis is not so crowded... u can come here lor... but come lar earlier...

2:46 PM  
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Our banks services are damn 9 pathetic mia.
I remember kiasuland POSB used to open til about 8 pm 20 over years ago. Not sure if they still do now but with all those electronic banking, perhaps they don't need to anymore.
During lunch time ALL kiasuland banks counters are manned because that's the time many customers come in to do their banking.
Over here ah? Lu tang ku lah!
That's why kiasuland is a regional financial hub and bolehland is not.
And guess what? Kiasuland is even recognized as an Islamic banking financial hub despite much hoolabaloo was initiated by bolehland to entice the arabs to come. pathetic isn't it?

4:30 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

kopi cheh :they then saw its their tea belek time lar...but they go gossip in toilet...

butt :tat wil cause ppl loose interest in the bank n change bank...

jl :no woli bro...my place here a lot of mosquekito so they suck suck my blood then the darah rendah ledi... ;)

pisang :she look like a mother ledi u stil wan?

fiercejuliet :i beling my watergun everyday wad...

me underage!!!u let me shoot u see u pregnen onot?

those all ppl same wan eh lar...no need go somewhre else...

angeliu :she is receptiopenis worr!!!din do any transextion or anything just giding ppl fill form n pass ppl form nia n press number nia worr...

ur work area got bank mer?

*sperm bank kar?*

cocka :u so outdated lorr!whre got open til so late ledi!

1 thing i like bout kiasuland as evelithing oso fast as kiasu marr...

malaisia bulleh!!!

6:08 PM  
Blogger L B said...

Niasing! I forgot how much time I also wasted with all these TULAN Malaysian Banks.. but I must also remember sometimes, very sometimes, the service can be good too..

8:15 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

lb :y u scold me?malaysia bulleh mar...thre no italy bulleh rite?

8:30 PM  
Blogger Winn said...

香蕉人

9:22 PM  
Blogger zewt said...

hahaha... go see what stand chart say tomm... see whether any difference or not...

9:58 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

fiercejuliet : *im banana*

zewt :duno got time onot as if got time i sure wil go but the matter is i wana change address when i change card but who house address shall i put coz i plan moving out soon...

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home