Thursday, March 01, 2007

Carry gun...

On last Monday 1am that was 2nd day of CNY i went to my friend shop to have a chit chat with him as he open his shop till 4am during public holiday...

while few people were in the shop,came a few malay kids and i knew there something cheeky going on...1 of them went behind the rack to grab some snacks and pay.the other 2 busy choosing the cheap liquer and suddenly they went out...

they were about 6 guys and a gal was talking and i saw its seem like a bottle at of them pocket so i asked my friend how many bottle was on the rack just now coz seem like they steal it.my friend suddenly say...mahcauhai...then he asked me which 1 and i walked towards them and pointed at tat fella and 1 of his friend quickly took out wallet and say sorry to me and pay...

tat fella realy unlucky as tat morning i was moody...i asked him why he steal and he looked at me...i asked him again why he steal it but he kept quiet and just stared at me...i reli hate thief and tot of slap his face...i asked him to go away from tis building and dont let me see u again and he left but stil unhappy and stared at me...i walked nearer and 1 of them stop me while i asked them to leave...all of them walked away and 1 of them kept say sory to me and called me bos and asking me tat i looked over tis place kar...i told him i'm not bos here and tat my fren shop not i looked at tis area so tis the 1st day of CNY and i dowan to wack ppl...then he asked my named and told me his named so i just simply say my named ah boi and he told me he knew i was carrying a gun...

in my head nvr tot of tat but i duno how he tot of tat...he pointed to my shoulder told me he saw tis so he knew i was carrying a gun...i told him i din carry any gun and i asked him to leave...finally he leaved...*actually i'm carrying a gun eveliday tat can make gals happy wan*

ps :On Chap Goh Mei who is free can sms me as we go tepi longkang to throw olen so tis year we will get our luv partner... :D












pps :today 2nd March at 3am i saw few malay guys running down from my fren premises n the security ask my fren help to catch them.my fren caught 1 while i chasing a guy n struggling with him til his shirt oso took off by me b4 i manage to grab his both hand behind his back n brought to my fren...then i saw he talk to my fren so i let him go as he say wana made some fon cal manatau a while later more ppl came so my other fren cal police if not thre wil be big fight...i heard my fren say those guys are from kpg baru...ohhh...i just went tapao nasi lemak at 4.30am but forgot to wore mask...

*so chee kik ahhh*

32 Comments:

Blogger Sasha Tan said...

wahahah u carry gun? at the shoulder? i tot down there...

10:26 AM  
Blogger wmw said...

Whatever gun, never mind lah. You become hero! Wah Ying Hoong!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Wennn said...

hahahah water gun la u carry all the time....ok ok i call u ah...errrr but where's ur number???

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't show him your water gun meh? kekeke

2:00 PM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Which longkang u going?

2:40 PM  
Blogger may said...

huarrrr, your "gun" so terror ka?

7:47 PM  
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Gun ar? I tot canon, no?

8:34 PM  
Blogger Sin Ling said...

hey ah nel, happy chinese new year to you, piggy year, dont be pig, i am free, can i throw the oranges in front of your house? :p

8:49 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

what brand mia gun? :P

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah u veli lucky, got many girl wan to meet you near the longkang.

3:42 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

sasha :my shoulder got something he believe tat i were blong to hak sei wui...

down here lar my gun...

wmw :if 6 of them wack me then lagi i ying hong when slp in hospital... ;)

wennn :tat not a simply gun as it can response wan...u cal me from lonton kar???u wana me to post here???
*ask from ur cousin hippo*

ace :i gentleman wan...fight used hand n no weapon...LOL

liuliu :not sure as see which wan more famous...

may :wana try??? *wink wink*

cocka :not tat big lar...

sin ling :hepi Cainis Niu year to u oso...my size ledi like pig how can not be pig???kam kam n throw as i wait 4 u...

chen :wil u be my lokter to chk it out??? :P

firehorse :whre got mani gals???

9:08 AM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

Oh btw come back to tell you, you tar por (boy) suppose to tim loh kor (throw drum) to chua ho bor (get good wife), tim kam (throw olenge) only for char bor (women) lah, dun tell me all these years you go throw olenge ah? Shessh, no wonder chua bo bor (find no wife).

10:58 AM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

*want to folo*

12:13 PM  
Blogger Wennn said...

Ah nel U terrible la .. U call my cuzzie hippo... Hmmmm she no tok to U then U know...

12:46 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

firehorse :i onli throw once niw n tat was long time ago...LOL

ppl say if men throw o burn belacan rite???

angel :u no sked smelly...

*folow me later get rape balu noe*

wennn :u got cuzzie hippo kar???how kam i duno ker as i simply say onli worr!!!

btw i cant tok hippo language oso... ;P

8:59 AM  
Blogger _butt said...

carry a gun that can make gals happy? oooh.. I wonder..

11:01 PM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

i will 'cua phang cui'...

3:17 AM  
Blogger  Lee said...

Hi, just wondering what handgun you have in your shoulder holster? Beretta 92SB, WalterPPK.38 or Glock 9mm?
I love guns and preference is the SW .357Mag or Colt .45. The cops here prefer Glocks. I always wonder why they need all that firepower as well 9mm's not much stopping power.
Tried the .44 SW Mag, but after a dozen shots whole body like doing Saturday night fever! Ha ha. Anyway, have a nice chup goh mei, and keep your 'safety' on. Best regards, UL.

8:08 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

butt :kam i let u happi if u wan a noe!!!

angel :don say much lar!wana fark onot???

u lee :welkam welkam to my unfehmes blog...
it just an ordinary gun...
i likr gund especialy mine but long time nvr shoot...u hv a nice cap gong mei too... ;)

9:29 AM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

I thot u said u wanna be virgin forever wan...

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sibuk along*

virgin forever? wahh.. serious? :P

11:40 PM  
Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said...

gun?
wat type of gun can put at shoulder?
that guy no learn kar?

10:01 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

angel :u wan kar???

butt :i let u hv it b4 angel as i noe u dont tahan to wait tat long... ;)

pisang :he saw smth on my shoulder n he tot i'm from underworld which im not so he think i carry gun lorr...

12:45 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:52 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

shit!!!my manager ask me to reach as soon as possible but i stil farking replying comment here...

last call...

WHO WANT MY VIRGIN???

12:53 PM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

WAAAA
ur days always very happening!!!

hahaha

1:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's not fun at all la bro, if they already say sorry then just let them go, don't try to talk to those people more. It will danger yourself as well your friend there.

3:25 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

PC :wan to join me???

kenny :don woli as my fren all fighter...

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

morning ah nel, why wake up so early? How your Cahp Goh meh weekend at the longkang?

7:54 AM  
Blogger YY said...

have u throw ur olen le..

7:19 PM  
Blogger _butt said...

wei so long still carry gun ah? time to update your blog lo

8:53 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

firehorse :morning...it sucks coz i no go... :D

ray :welokam to my unfehmes blog...oledi throw but onli the skin coz we cant waste food... ;)

butt :i k lee my gun eveliday wan... ;P

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home