Sunday, January 14, 2007

what a week

If felt uneasy just delete my link or dont proceed to read as tis post will full of CIBAI words...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
i said tat i dowan to meet gal bloggers but all tot i just say so...later kena me tiu coz no meet gal bloggers anymore then later say me same disease with a gal tat farking cibai sohai tat i hate...

you all gal bloggers want to meet this sohai???
want me to break or change my 2007 revolution???

ok...now i change...

you want to meet me make sure let me FUCK ur CIBAI...no CIBAI to let my COCK happy no meet... :D

tuesday fren taught me how to drink ohkao/Guiness stout which i nvr drank before as when smell it felt like vomit coz io the bitter...

when i wake up wednesday nite i saw in fon tat bro send msg urgent need me cal back...i cal back n got some problem he cant help me solved...i helped him til i lost trust n quarrel with fren coz of his empty promises...now i request help he same like few yrs ago told me cant help...i cal dad then asked his help eventhough i knew its useless...dad cant help oso as i reli disappointed when bro ask his help he can gv everything even 1 of the house change to his name...bro business he gv full support...dad told me he wil cal me back til now apa pun tarak...maicibai...
why mom wana abort me last time but u stil want to keep tis sohai???

on tat nite i went out to tapao food for them and ohkao then saw few kids sat on my fren bike..the bike i wana used lost 2 mirror as being stolen...they told me its not them did it n i saw my other fren bike parking next had a jacket in the basket and it belong to the kids so i ask them what inside...he showed me nth inside n gv me a kind of look...i ask him twice tat he not satisfied isit?he told me no...then anader farking lanjiao gv me a look when i about to went out...i stop down n he walk to me i ask him wat he asked me bek wat i told him nth he just went off...feeling unsatisfied after i tapao ohkao i went to look for him but din found...

3 days ago i received an email told me tis cibai i met bout 2 weeks ago told my whole company she saw me...caucibai...gals reli hv big mouth when have nth to gooseshit...

i heard ppl cal me ah nel on friday morning n i knew its sure my hometown fren coz i saw their gangs earlier...2 of them greet me n i asked 1 of them tat the other fren got come onot?he told me yeah...tat fren came n saw me but just saw a mirror like tat dont even greet me...few years ago Merdeka eve i heard he involded in a fight and 3 fingers being cutted off i help to look for those bastard oso tat nite but now tis wat i get...

coz of my size 1 of the reason my fren told me im not suitable for the job...then told me must deal with it when had a fight n i told him i nvr scared before...he just kept quiet...cibai...don me say so lar...knn

2 days ago i slp at usual time 8++ am in the morning then wake up 11++am and cant slp til 3pm so i went to bought a small bottle ohkao n after drank it oso cant slp...now seem like i began more to like it n i heard its good to health...

just now i take some nap at living room coz i dowan to over slept til morning then fren asked me why dowan to slp in room then my fren/house owner told him i kena timpak hantu few weeks ago when i sleep...i told my fren/house owner few weeks ago tat i dream of someone put his hand around my neck then i felt hard to breath and hit the hand but he wont let go...i felt hard to wake up...suprisingly tat my fren oso belief wat i believe...the other fren say maybe its raining i caught when travelling using bike...

should i go to temple khui khrng my body but i scared tat have to be very clean after tat...even cant touch gals...

just now fren offer 2 mug of ohkao n after 2 shot of it stil felt no kick...maybe i over dosed of hard liquer last time n now felt only liquer wil gv me feeling of high...they said after drink cant exposed to air but i riding bike went out oso nth...hope i can transfer my car over here soon or bought anader big bike as felt i owes lost to the wind when travelling coz not fast enuf...

38 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

bro, so hangat ka? chiil man...

orh kau is good, you should try the draught version... less bitter :P

don't always see the world so negative... cheer up a bit ya?

7:17 AM  
Blogger may said...

eh ah nel... new year oredi dun lah so anger, ok? come, I gip you lotsa fake hugz!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Winn said...

ahnel u are the best do u know that?:D

it's a sunday cheers cheers cheers!!!!

9:12 AM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

ah nel I am just glad you sre still here, dun worry just vent away, we all need to sometimes.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Chen said...

ah nel,
dont get so angeri
cool down cool down
don't get so upset
no good for health lah..

9:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Brader ah... cool down lah, dunwan meet mah dun meet lor. U r into orh kau now? hahaha... come join me, I'm orh kau kaki too.

10:51 PM  
Blogger King's wife said...

wei, don't be so panas lah. Not good for health. Cool down ya...

11:12 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

will :u say ler???

just now just try 1 jug black and white and its reli not bitter at all... ;)

negative owes hunted me how i not see???

may :wat is new year???

*sexicited witfake hugz*

winn :fark lar...im the lousiest...

wat is sunday???

firehorse :the times killing me...

so u wana tender my blog???

lokter :im bad ppl so wont die easy wan...bad health i no cared...

brader :hard for me...meet oso salah not meet oso salah...meet ppl say i kap lui not meet ppl say tis n tat...fark lar...

jom mali ohkao...just now i just drank draft n not so bitter...my fren tis end month goin langkawi i maybe ask help bought chivas/johnie walker...i cal u later...no drunk no go home ;)

kw :one week damn thing happen u say ler...just like having pms whole week..

5:40 AM  
Blogger Will said...

nel: got chance you should try toddy (fermented coconut flower liquor) with orh kau... *thumbs up* :D

negative things always haunt you? then just try to ignore it :P

6:10 AM  
Blogger Sasha Tan said...

eokay lo ah nel..i no meet u lo..

9:20 AM  
Blogger Wennn said...

Aiyoh Ah NEl why so pissed off la?? Dun la lidat!!! Never midn when I go bek I meet U we go drink orh kau together ok!! If it is too bitter for U , I teach U new style from London.. dd some ribena veli nice a little bitter alittle sweet...

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyo...why so angry?? All foul language one...must wash ur mouth with CLOROX! Old people here, they use chilli, stuff in ur mouth or! Dun so angry lah!! Dun wan meet girl blogger, wan meet suituapui or not leh??? LOL!

12:08 PM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

ah nel what do you mean by "tender your blog"?

1:05 PM  
Blogger Lin Peh said...

Niasing ! You try the or gao tambah telur la ! after dat Lin Peh sure aunti also u want to meet ! LOL!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Wuching said...

soli i din call u when i was in kl..so bisi me! hehe

8:02 PM  
Blogger _butt said...

happy happy go lucky! :D

10:54 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

will :i think u should try wit some oyster sauce next time... LOL

so easy to ignore mer???

sasha :i forgot to say married wan excluded to meet lar... :P

wennn :u wana drunk me later... *wink*
whre got ppl campur wit lybina wan???

suituapui :i tot used soda pawder?
meet u got maney take onot?

firehorse :if i think u suitable i gv u my blog password then u continue blog... ;)

linpeh :makahai...u think i so desperate kar?angti oso wan?me not u lar...LOL

wuching :u bisi wit cibai mar whre got time for lanciao... :D

butt :i wish i will be luckier... ;)

5:42 AM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

ah nel you awake, no lah dun think I can do your blog justice, cannot live up to your standard. Seriously, you have a unique way of blogging, if I take over your "business" toh tar (bankruptlah) all "customer" chow. Thanks for offer though.

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooi! Now u wan sell urself kah? Meet me oso ask got money or not???

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah brader... almost want to poh matah liao leh... tot u kena hijacked or kidnapped liao.

vent out all the frustations and then move on dude :) Life goes on and always look at bright side. take care. Cheers

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooi cibai..why so panas? Kena tembak hantu ka? Come..come i gip U "Lum Por Tor" amulet. kekeke

3:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sui!!! I wait for u ah... no drunk no go home... but when i drunk i have to overnight at ur place... LOL

1:37 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

firehorse :i notchet slp tis hour...my blog not enuf ur standard...

suituapui :jobless no maney wat else can i do to earn... :P

jl :no need poh mah tar as me not so imporktant ppl...

i hope i can see bright but eveliday haunt by black side...

ace : i no cibai tat y so panas coz no lobang to let go...lum por tor amulet gd for preventing accident not hantu!

brader :u say wan eh har...no drunk no go home...i tot of go ur place coz i slp under bridge now...

5:59 AM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

ah nel ah, I der one not up to your standard lah, everywhere I go "ah nel" is on people's link. Dun chieu know you are very popular? Sigh must go pick up son now cath you later.

6:46 AM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

sorry shud be "catch" not cath

6:47 AM  
Blogger bethamy said...

wah..i don't want to meet u (=-= || )

aiyo..u should be happy girl wanna see u

..don't worry la..be happy

3:34 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

firehorse :sooner later ppl will link kao u ledi...dont look down on urself...ur son skool at nite time wan kar?


mirror :whre u lost as so long din c u on9?

mana hepi ler if gal meet me..

6:05 AM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

Err no lah, I pick him up late afternoon mah, he go morning I pick up in the afternoon.
You came over got eat or not, nasi lemak is for you wan. Btw what you favorite dish ah?

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyo...ahnel, u so kesian! Dua puluh sen cukup tak? Got discount or not??? LOL!

9:14 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

firehorse :i tot u say pik him up mar...

i no eat nasi lemak wan as i no eat rice n santan...i like pruit n pish...

suituapui :i beggar ten sen oso cukup...

6:35 AM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

Morning ah nel, :o)

7:04 AM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

WAHHH ah nel!!!

i sked liao ... pls dno b so angry :(

go get an ice cream and u will be feeling cool! :)

12:07 PM  
Blogger Sin Ling said...

ah nel, dont angry, chill ya, i scared d! new year so must happy, if too angry then not handsome one *hugz*

3:36 PM  
Blogger nyonyapenang said...

gals you dowan to meet. errr...what about khai mah leh?

10:47 PM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

morning ah nel :o)

1:45 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

firehorse :gd morning...

pc :no need sked no need sked... ;)

jobless whre got maney buy ais kelim ler???

sin ling :don sked don sked...i memang not handsome wan so no need cared lar if turn more ukly...

firehorse :good morning... ;)

7:04 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

nyonyapenang :for u khai mah sure khai cai will meet but after i fatt tat 1st...if not paiseh no gib khai mah maney... ;)

7:15 AM  
Blogger Wennn said...

Eh Ah Nel won't get drunk one la.. U try and see la veli nice one.. First U taste sweet sweet then bitter then U drink more more.....

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home