Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What would you do?

If you in people kampung/village and happen someone screaming at you what would you do?

i got this phobia that whenever i heard someone says they are hungry i will try my best to ask them go eat or if they are not convenient i will tapao for them...

i used to skip every meal few years ago and end up like now as whenever i don felt like to eat i will vomit if force myself to eat...smts even i can survive with only fruits...everyone always scold me stupid coz of dont eat rice or some types of nice food...its not i dont want but i cant as what the point if i eat later i vomit isn't that suffering myself...

thats why i dont want anyone to became same like me that cant enjoy a lot of food...

on Monday morning about 1++am my fren ask me whether i eaten then i told him not yet but im not hungry so he ask me bought a burger for him and 1 for myself...i went to the burger stall and it closed...then he din eat...later at 5++am i asked him u not hungry he say hungry so i ask him what you want then i help you tapao...he told me he thought of eating nasi lemak Kampung Baru nasi lemak antarabangsa...i ask him how to get thre and he showed me by pointing...

i manage to find that place but i din saw any Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa stall...so i called him coz he told me that place was before Renaissance Hotel but after 3 traffic lights i was confused then...so he told me ask the ppl thre...i ask 1 not seem like mat armpit guy and he told me just right after the fon shop...then the seem like pek hoon guys sitting outside the fon shop shouting...

pek hoon lookalike :apa you cari/what u looking for? *screaming*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
knn...7 early 8 early in the morning being scream so loud till alot of ppl looking at me...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
what would you guys or gals did if this happen to you?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
u know what i did?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
when i passby them i speak out loudly...tak ada apa/nothing...then i stared at them from the placei tapao but they din look at me...

but anyhow dont try this as my frens always told me before that when in other ppl place just lost to them or just Mcdonald...i duno what happen to me that morning till i so dared to do so...

Tuesday morning my other fren ask me go thre tapao again then i ask got any rod for me to self defense onot?then he told me no need as u just called us if got prob then my other fren which ask me to tapao on Monday morning ask what happen as he din knew that morning he ask me tapao i got problem...then he ask me who i told him those pek hoon lookalike guys scold me and my fren told me its like that coz his brother ever being asked money by them also...

i told my fren if i din came back then they know whre to find me coz they scold me again this time i ran over them with bike... :)


pek hoon = white powder







p/s :finally i got the chance to shared out and seem like we both most likely at the same situation...as i told you,let it go if its not urs...i know smts we are cheating our feeling that miracle will happen but all i can say its fate...tis world is unfair as what we want we cant have it but what we not interested always came along...be patient...let it go...i believe we wont be living in single whole life... *wink*

20 Comments:

Blogger L B said...

Ok, ok, we go Old Klang!!!! LOL, damn scary those pek hoon ppl liao! Let go already.

1:52 AM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

wah piang... why the 'ps' is so cheem? why u so daring wan?? u not King Kong size ok...

2:05 AM  
Blogger _butt said...

I.. err.. won't dare to go out morning morning like dat lo, very the dangerous leh..

even for a lone guy like you. you know la, kl..

4:29 AM  
Blogger Winn said...

yalo......so cheeem ...

aiya, if early morning hungry then eat maggi mee can already ler...not safe to walk alone in the street sumore u duno the road

4:53 AM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

Brader you terror lah, oso you superhero kah? So daring wan. Dun lah lidat wah sim kuah chuak (heart go pik pok) afturds you kena bantai by those guys then I cannot go visiting Ah Nel's blog liao.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Wuching said...

u r so brave hor, dare go against the pek hoon gia! make u taikor tai now!

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahnel...I am hungry!!! _butt, ahnel no problem lah! He smiled at Mangali...and Mangali didn't do anything (or at least, thatwas what he claimed!), so selamat lah like dat!!!

10:18 AM  
Blogger JL said...

Oh… now gua noe why lu tak makan manyak… take good care of your health buddy. A healthy diet is essential for a healthy body. Tak makan nasi takpe, there’s various choices of carb out there lu can wallup mia. And plis dun ever pull a stunt liddat again man, nanti kite olang have to visit lu kat hospital leh *choy, touch wood* cheers :)

10:23 AM  
Blogger sengkor said...

dude, tht place u better dun go alone so often.. u know i know la..

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go supermarkets! definitely no shouting match... most of the time.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

pek hoon kia ah?
don't play-play :D

yeah loh.. eat maggie mee..
if no maggie mee, suck thumb also will do :P

1:32 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

lb :old klang road got wat?no need scared them lar as u more scared of them they more wana step on u... ;)

angeliuliu :cheem mer?some ppl wrote more cheem than me 100x..ah nel is crazy not daring... :P
not king kong size my size seem healthier than those ppl... :)
*say wana slp early everyday* :P

butt :u of coz lar...gal mar whre can go out so early wan...
guy no worry wan even kl if they crazy enuf....hehe
*so early*

winn :cheem mer?its truth mar don u think so? *wink*

they say wana eat nasi lemak ler...no worry lar as guy mar...tat day i louden my voice ans them n stared at them they oso don dared ledi...i heard those young kampung boys just want to show their lansi n if u dared towards them they wont dared wan... ;)
now i noe the road liao n tis morning oso go tapao... :D
*wuahhh so early no need slp kar*
*FIERCE*

firehorse :not superhero lar just tat i hate being shout early in the morning sumore i no did wrong...u stil can visiting ah nel blog as i can post from hell...hehe

wuching :mayb i need to go tapao again next time mar so if i dont showed them that next time i went thre sure being asked money ledi...im not taikor tai ler...just a sohai... :)

suituapui :u always hungry i think but im not around ler so u go find pinkcotton tapao for u...hehe

jl :no worry wan as i been liddat since i came bek from spore 6 yrs ago...ya so i eat a lot of potatoes...stil breathing til today...hospital good worr...no need work n got free meal n sumore got nurse take care... *wink*

sengkor :ohhh...i heard tat place all the kids lansi wan...thanks man but i got backup as anything happen to me...u noe i noe oso lar :)

may :supermarket whre got open so early n sumore who say no shouting... ;)

lokter :no worry lar as last nite i met a bunch of sok gam kia/glue sniffer oso i nearly stared at them coz pushed me when i wana passby them n they din look at me.... ;)
guys duno how to suck suck ler... :P

6:50 PM  
Blogger nyonyapenang said...

aiyoh, pagi buta-buta lidat don't simply go out la. why suddenly got nasi lemak attack at 5am ar?

8:02 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

nyonya :tat time i havent slp worr...i kenot hear ppl say hungry then no eat mar as i dowan they end up like me... ;)
those kids nth to do but wana show off mar mana tau it wont scared me... :)

12:05 AM  
Blogger Will said...

ah nel: not scared but still have to be careful, you never know what these crazy ppl might do...

12:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

next time hor... just go any mamak shop tapao easier la...

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Next time just show yr tatoo then they cari lobang hide lor!! kakaka

1:00 AM  
Blogger Winn said...

if u die liao , i how?

1:47 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

will :no worry wan as badd ass like me no die easily wan... ;)

kenny :but my fren prefer the nasi lemak thre ler...mamak wan not nice...

ace :lagi they wana chopped me when they see i got picture...

winn :find a rich lou gong married n u no need work liao... ;)

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good site
http://www.healthcare.net.in/

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home