Saturday, December 09, 2006

I late coz of being cheated

Yesterday morning kinda of rushed for me as i went for medical check up on health...i think i had been suxsexted got birdfulu...my friend told me a place that i can went for medical check up faster as there not much patient...when i reached that place i saw thre were more than 10 Pigson/Zu jai...na beh...i just wait till beh tahan then i went to look at the number how long i have to wait...the gals ask me am i in hurry then i told her i need to catch a bus at 11.30 am*ticket oso havent bought* and she said i can told her earlier as she can skip them 1st coz anything oso can be adjust...hehe...she poked needle into my hand and cant find blood to suck n she kept saying sorry and ask me hurt onot?i told her its nothing as i had more needle done than this small matter...

After that she bring my medical file to the doctor and told her that im in hurry so skip other patient 1st... :) then she chk up on me and ask me take off my shirt and i was shy and "huh"...she said she need to chk on my tummy..hmmmm...what to do so i lift my shirt up and she hit my belly then start asking...

Dr : errr...how long u did that?

me : huh!

Dr : its nice...is it hurt and how long u took to done it?

me : ohhh...its bout 2 days each...

Dr : at ur back got kar?

me : got...

Dr : can i see?

me : oh can...

muahaha...nowadays Doctor not even chk your sickness but everything also chk...LOL

* i tot i will get any answer soon as my old disease kambing bek coz nose bleed everyday from last Sunday till today so i can prepared more nicer pigcher to put on lorry head*

then i rushed to bus station to bought a ticket and by the time i reach thre its oledi 1.30pm...i round here and thre to get a ticket but kenot find any bus that going to the destination i want...the earliest will be 2.30pm so i just bought as the farker told me that bus travel nonstop and it cost more rm5 as it Super VIP Coach...

i wait till 2.30pm then i not yet seen any bus plate number 189 so i went to ask him when will be the bus arrive and he told me traffic jam and the bus will be reach at 3pm...finally the Super VIP Coach arrive and its a Bas Kilang...caucibai...i nearly fark kao that person but i dowan to create trouble as it will getting me worse later if i had to ride anader bus...everyone in the bus had being cheated and those farker sell the ticket damn smart as they collect all the ticket back so we cant sue them...

the bus start travelling at 3.40pm and he travel reli fast on the highway at 50-60kmh...knn...i knew i will be reli late to reach the destination so i sms someone who fetch me up to wait as i will be reached late...fark...damn kao malu as need ppl wait for me...then the driver stop for some meal and i ask him that they said its non stop...he told me that they all need to go toilet or anything...i louder my voice and told him that also no need till 20mins...he stared at me...

* old lady ask us what the bus company named and they told him Bas Kilang as i think she want to complain* LOL *how to complain when there so many Bas Kilang*

when nearly reached the bus station i alight earlier as there traffic jams and few of us alight and walk...halfway walk i received sms asking whre am i and i reply that i will walk to that destination but being ask to stay whre am i and i will being pik up from thre... :(

*damn malu me as need ppl wait for me from 5pm to 9.30pm,cum pik me and havent dinner*

anyhow i really enjoy last nite dinner/supper as we both sitting there from 10pm till 12 am and seem like its closing baru we cabut to find another place to yum cha...chit chat chit chat till 2 am at mamak stall...LOL

p/s : i told you i wont blog out who you are but you are welcome to blog it out coz i duno its good anot for me to blog out the meet as i scared i spoild ur image...last nite you so casual while i so ah beng and i shorter *duh malunye me*

errmmm...don be so fierce coz ah nel scared *run*

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care la brother..

dun worry.. i'll check the paper everyday..

c if i'll found u in congratulations page

*cabut~

7:23 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

Ping :u too stubborn godsis...muahaha...

i tot u say u forgotten my web page ledi...cheh

not congratulation lar...its condolence... ;)

7:27 PM  
Blogger L B said...

I also wanna send my condolences, liao!! That nurse was pretty, ah?

7:31 PM  
Blogger Winn said...

haha!!!!!!

eh i like ur tattooes la.
i jeles that nurse she can check u inside out! LOL

GRRR!!
tot u say i got no image one?

dun scare dun scare. *fierce!!*

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least u made it la.
no wonder tiket didn't arrive.
"bird-flew" away with it liao.

12:03 AM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

waaa... u very King... make gurl wait ... *count count count*... 4.5 hours!!!!! wah piang!

*blekkk*

12:06 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

l b:tenkiu as ah nel received now ledi...quite ok as i don dared to say she not pretty coz im not hamsem either... ;)

winn :wat tattooes?whre whre?

when did i say u no image?i say myself ler...

u wana scared me with fierce...hmmm...

may :i made it but i stil haven received free movie ticket... ;)

angel :who say i met gurl ler?don count again ler as i more paiseh now... *shy*

*bLuEk*

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The loctor no strip you naked meh? Medical check must 'jentik' KKC wan you know!! wuahahaha.

2:09 AM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

dimsum where??

4:06 AM  
Blogger Wuching said...

i agree with aceone,how come doktor din check ur backside wan! stick a probe up & make u scream! hahahha

6:08 AM  
Blogger a^ben said...

hahahhah` the doc so sam pat one, still go look at ur tattoos??? lols

wah! why nose bleed so many days` moi kao owh~ must check properly eh`

10:11 AM  
Blogger Selba said...

Oh.. so the tattoes are on your belly and back? can show show to us or not? :D

12:54 PM  
Blogger Pink Cotton said...

♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥♪♥

*jingle jingle*

COTTONISH SPONGE CAROLLING GROUP IS HERE~~

2day we r going to sing LET IT SNOW...

altho malaysia got no snow also never mind la..at least we got rain...wahahah

ok ah..1-2-3...

Oh the weather outside is frightful


But the fire is so delightful


And since we've no place to go


Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!



It doesn't show signsof stopping


And I've bought some corn for popping


The lights are turned way down low


Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!



When we finally kissgoodnight


How I'll hate going out in the storm!


But if you'll really hold me tight


All the way home I'll be warm



The fire is slowly dying


And, my dear, we're still goodbying


But as long as you love me so


Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

2:02 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

ace :isit she jentik using her mouth?no wonder lar u owes paid visit to doctor... :P

angeliuliu :oiii...can wake up onot u?dimlunch i think...LOL

wuching :my doctor a gal mar... ;)

a ben :not tattoo...its only some spot onli...

no worry wan as gals bleed 5 days oso nvr die... *wink*

selba :whre tattoo ler...my birth mark onli wad...

p c :Happy X'mas to u...

5:09 PM  
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

Nel...loktor no ask you take off pants, check your balls and ask you to cough meh? Last time I kena geh?

5:54 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

cocka :that place super high crass wan u go...i no money ppl go cheap cheap wan onli...LOL

11:44 PM  
Blogger nyonyapenang said...

next time don't buy tickets from the touts la. buy from proper reputable bus companies ma.

10:26 PM  
Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said...

sick wat? come here and home sick oledi kar?

11:40 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

nyonya :i duno ler as he stand outside the bus company counter...

pisang :no lar...whre got home sick ler...

sa :i felt like also but i scared i had no bus to used later and she have to wait for me longer... ;)

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home