Thursday, January 04, 2007

Straight oso wrong

Sometimes i reli dun understand ppl...i like to joke a lot and ppl owes misunderstood it as i cheating...i know when the time i had to be serious and when the time to joke...

i'm myself bein warn by middleman that im too straight person then i cant do business as this whole life i will work for ppl...he even told me tat i cant hv a "feng" on my body...i'm stubborn person so i dont cared...

get back to the story...

ystdy morning my fren a bit drunk then she ask me help her gv cards as they playing blackjack and she became boss of the game...so i just help to distribute the cards while she playing...she win some cash and left at around 5.30am as need to send her kids to school...before she left i approach her at her car and she told me she asked "Datuk" coz she wana recomen me work at his place but no vacancies available then she told me wait as her biz partner will kambing down to town 12 january then if success i will be able to work...

then i return to 3 of my fren who gambling oso as they asked me how much she tips me for helping her...i told them she nvr gave me any cash...2 of them start farking me that i reli a sohai and told me next time if she got blackjack or anything go take anader card so she loose...they said she 1 nite got tips and even can reach 1k per nite...i saw her payslip before its 7k++ but thats her ability...i nvr jealous or neither tot of cheating her money...

then my 1 of them whom understand me more told both of them that i'm a straight person so i wont cheat and duno how to cheat...1 of them loose about 70++ then start farking me again said i reli sohai as what i earn of being so straight as next time help them to win...i dont argue with him and let him tiu kao me so i chosed to left tat place as 3 of them continue playing...

am i wrong to be a straight person???

am i wrong that ppl earn so much then i din cheat their money???

am i wrong to be myself???

if a person scared to loose then dont gamble...when start gambling its whether loose or win and we have to be prepared to loose...i quit gambling coz i dont have gambling luck...i can gamble for people but i cant gamble for myself...


ps :in real life i cant earn fast cash as if i did that a lot of trouble will occur towards me then the fast cash that i earn will pay back double or triple duno to whre...i experience tat so i don dared try it anymore as ppl say easy come easy go...its real...tat y i don cared about my life as if it can exchanged it for the better for others... ;)

32 Comments:

Blogger KopiSoh said...

My dear brader, you are who you are and there is no right or wrong to that. You oso got a nice compassionate heart and that has more value than all the money in the world. I am one of those "gong teet" (straight) people oso been called stupid many times but if I act any other way, I feel vely difficult inside wan, not nice feelin. If you go back and read my "I wonder why" Dec post you'll see how stupid I am.

1:20 AM  
Blogger Cocka Doodle said...

your question; "am i wrong to be a straight person???"

unker Cocka advice; "Yes, especially when you can choose to be gay"

1:35 AM  
Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Your 3 'frens' are guys? If yes, then liu must fren more gurls... paham???

1:43 AM  
Blogger Will said...

don't care about that fella la... just a sore loser... lost money scold people

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One lesson in life that u shud learn: When it comes to money, you have no friends. Ha ha ha...cocka doodle's comment! I was going to say that to! BTW, ahnel...u sure u are straight?? All those encounters with duck livers...and u even know where u can find them in Kuching? Museum Garden, u said??? LOL!!!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Straight is a good practice. I don't care ppl scold me too straight, I just be myself. Be urself bro... I support u.

10:35 AM  
Blogger JL said...

There's nothing wrong with that. Just be yourself man :) Support Support!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Winn said...

lets play online games !

eh ......tu gamble ar?

3:18 PM  
Blogger _butt said...

no, you're never wrong to be straight. i mean, if that's what you are, and if people don't accept it, too bad la.. rite?

happy new year!!

:D

4:04 PM  
Blogger may said...

I like you straight. geddit? *wink!*

9:31 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

firehorse :dont say urself stupid lar as tis world whre got stupid ppl...

cocka :what wrong with gay?they are human too.... *wink*

liuliu :if fren more gals oso not from bloggerland... ;)

will :tat y i chosed to left but in the end he play again then he win 100+...

suituapui :i ratker chosed fren than money if u got money no fren then no meaning of living...
everyone live in kuching know whre to find tat...

brader :thanks bro...

jl :ppl owes think its a stupid thing to be straight as u cant cari makan in tis world if too straight...

winn :i no play games eh...

ya...on table not infront of pc... :P

butt :too mani ppl cant accept too straight especially those ppl that owes wana cheat...

may :ohhh...*wink wink*

12:37 AM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

Hi dropped by to see if you ok or not? True what you say, from now on won't say I stupid anymore.

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah, cocka...nel winking at u oredi hor!!! Ha ha ha ha ha! Ah, that's good ahnel, cos I got no money...and at least I can be ur friend!!

7:18 AM  
Blogger a^ben said...

why lidat` puak kiao su lui still wanna scold ppl` chey~

LU TIOK~!! :D

8:10 AM  
Blogger L B said...

I don't think you were sohai at all. In fact, you were very goodhai. Well done!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Sasha Tan said...

dun care la...masuk telinga LEFT KELUAr telinga right.

12:29 PM  
Blogger nyonyapenang said...

of course you're not wrong!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Chen said...

u r not wrong
they are the one who are wrong

agree with yr easy come easy go principle :D

11:35 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

firehorse :i stil alive kok...thanks...

suituapui :cocka misai made ppl stim when met him...LOL

ah ben : su beh khi mar...

lb...ohhhh..thanks...

sasha :i wish i can easuly do tat...

khai mah :tenk q for sapoting...

lokter :ya lor...cheating owes wrong... ;)

1:03 AM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

Next time dun lah scare me lidat, since your last post, everyday I cambing by here "knock knock" Ah Nel still got some more or not.

1:39 AM  
Blogger Selba said...

hmmm... I have also the same problem with you... don't really understand people, then maybe it's better no need to understand people too much coz' only give headache liao...

kekekeke.. I agree, easy come easy go! coz' I experienced myself :(

2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! Now I know cocka got misai! See picture no misai leh, only that thing hanging down...from the chin!!! Where the misai? Why ahnel see, I no see leh???

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jus to say i like this person tat shines thru yr blog..u r who u r and that is a compliment . hang in there brother :)

12:51 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

firehorse :when my new anonymous blog out tis blog mayb no more post... ;)

selba :ohhh...what business u in?*easy come easy go* ;)

suituapui :tat thing we called it misai in malay... :P

bengbeng :thanks... ;)

1:24 AM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

Can take picket sign and protest closing of this blog wan or not? I truly like the way you write. But it's up to you, whatever you decide I support your decision, will definitely miss ah nel.:o(

4:46 AM  
Blogger sengkor said...

maybe u need some new friends.. :P

10:28 AM  
Blogger Lin Peh said...

You are sohai regardless la ! SO HAI ! LOL!

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aik, never update already? :)

9:00 AM  
Blogger King's wife said...

No wrong lah. Just stand by your own principles.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come back n updatelah :)

6:34 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

firehorse :do u wan my blog?tender now... ;)

sengkor :my new fren like u hardly to date ler as i no lobang...LOL

linpeh :lu baru noe kar?TIU

butt :aiksss...u miss my sohai update ledi???

kw :plan to change...

bengbeng :i update sohai post u wana read mer?

5:38 AM  
Blogger bethamy said...

wah..stand strong on your feet :) support..though i don't support gamble..play for fun okay la

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home