Saturday, January 27, 2007

nearly being ramned by the farking car

Thursday 25th Jan 2007 the day i wont forget of wat happen...it reli seem like Jackie Chan in the movie...

at 2 am in the morning while talking to my fren at his working place suddenly saw 2nd floor got fighting and i continue watch till saw a lengcai came down with head bleeding and hand bleeding...after a while more saw anader lengcai came down wit nose bleed non stop...

then seem like my fren 1 of the share holder of the premises holding his head but i couldnt sure its him...i saw more n more voilence as the fight they carrying the steel railing...i walked out to take a closer look n then saw my fren the chief security of the place ledi took of his jacket n wore ordinary t-shirt so i knew thre smth goin on...he walked down very fast n chasing to the back n 1 of my fren asked me go see why my fren walked so fast...

i follow him then saw he chasing a car n saw the car trying running away so i ran to the other way round...the road was jammed so i knew i can catch tat car...1 of my fren yelling at me asking me wat happen but i just kept on ran til near the car n tat farking car ramned into 2 taxi which i nearly being ramned by the taxi oso...mcb...i walked out n tat farking car seem like wana ramned me so i walk to the road divider to find some stoned or any object...then the car reversed...

my fren managed to to punch the side window of the car but only broke a hole coz it got tinted...at tat moment i ran to behind my fren which carrying a stoned n in my mind was thinking to jump on the car to break the windscreen...the car voice very fierce seem like wana ramned into us tat made changed my mind to jump onto the car...when he tried to run away my fren managed to throwed the stoned onto the windscreen but din broke all off coz of the tinted...me n my fren chased the car but couldnt chased it coz the other road not jamned n he n he manage to got off...fark...

i got his car plate number but forgot to look at the engfish alfarkbet...1 of his fren saw it and told us...later when i were on the way bek a lenglui were pointing to a group of guys n spoken very soft tat lengcai whack my fren...i cant hear wat she toking bout so i walked near her but she dont dared say anything but pointing coz i think she sked being whack by them...

*lenglui...if i folow wat u say go n catch him for question n catch wrong ppl i think i wont be blogging now coz thre were about more than 15 ppl*

i saw all the security just stand thre watching when me n my fren their chief chasing the car...mcb...wat the heck club hired u ppl???

finally i knew tat my fren 1 of the shared holder head was whacked by bottle n bleeding...the car i was chasing was 1 of them...my fren the chief security stil ask me why didnt find any weapon i told him thre nth along the roadside n why i didnt jump onto the car like sufarkman using my hand to broke the windscreen...makahai...


ps :after the fight and everyone got off we 3 person including the chief security went to the nearby of the fight happen to eat satay celup celup n saw got camera...fark...i hope it din caught my face...

pps :i hope tis kind of action happen eveliday coz seem like i reli enjoy it...life more fun if more action n i felt interesting... ;D

28 Comments:

Blogger L B said...

Kakakaka, so MUCH violence!!! Whatever happened to Peace, Make Love, 2 Beers? Rush Hour III?

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You no keep watermelon knife under the table ar? Why take stone oni leh tiu.

2:53 AM  
Blogger Wuching said...

hahaha u live exciting life in the west why wanna come back to kuching hor!

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaaahhh, heart attack liao! really almost like Jackie Chan movie. eh, on a more serious note, be more careful next time ya.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Lin Peh said...

Wah ! Long time no see u now u acting in Jacky Chan movie liao ? Fehmes lor ! :-)

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

niahma where u lost to alredi? phone number also no more jalan!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Wennn said...

wah chase after guy la then chase car, car wanna ramned U.. alamnak I follow follow and follow tak sempat and then I got blur liao like sotong????

12:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How come u so enjoy this kind of scene? Better don't involve more lah, get a proper life bro... I'm not really happy to read about it.

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O_O' becareful man, dun be Jacky la. No fun & denggerous. Take care dude

1:30 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

lb :showed 2 fingers tat peace...hv sex if wana make love...

ace :if got watermelon knife oso no time to take...

wuching :i din say i wana go bek kch ler...

may :if u at the scene u oso sexicited to watch it...

lin peh :lanciao lar lu...msg ask when go limteh but nvr tel when...

anon :maicibai...i lost whre i am now...who da farking r u???my fon no jalan wat u cared???

wen :its sunday so read it slowly coz i belip its a holiday at ur place oso...

kenny :brader...life smts must hv tis kind to get excited...i cant stand doin nth to see my fren in trouble... ;)

jl :don u think jackie life is exciting wit a lot of action???

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so notty again.!!??? sigh!

-winn

7:54 AM  
Blogger Will said...

wah liao... really like movie...

next time you probably need to carry one steel pipe with you all the time :P:P:P

take care of yourself

11:34 AM  
Blogger _butt said...

wah, coming next should be malaysian version of tokyo drift movie then? :D

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend,please be more careful next time..you were lucky they were not carrying weapons...so relieved nothing happened to you

8:43 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

winn :i cant be saved ledi...

*useless*

will :if my car around thre wil always a rotan for self defense...

butt :u wana be the ladies acktress??? :P

bengbeng :i wish they carry weapon then u learn the real street fight... ;)

1:08 AM  
Blogger KopiSoh said...

ah nel I have to sokong Kenny's suggestion, please can you hop over when you have some time? I have something for you. I hope you dun mind what I wrote.

4:11 AM  
Blogger Sasha Tan said...

Goodnes! why not u tryout for New jackie chan movie!?

12:28 PM  
Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF said...

ah nel you kena tag by me...
sorry lor

11:34 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

firehorse :i hop to ur blog owes but most of the time i on9 for half hours so cant manage to comment...

sasha :i fat n ugly whre got chance to be shown on movie?

pisang :orite brader but tis long tag i promised u i wil did it later... ;)

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyo, next time u go out with suituapui, no one dare go near one! Car oso dont dare langgar, nanti dented!!! Slurp! Slurp! Drool! Drool! I love satay celup celup...!!! When u bring me go eat???

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur actions so sexciting, scared your kai ma pengsan nanti :)

3:26 PM  
Blogger ah nel said...

suituapui :when u wan???bank in some moniy 1st to me...LOL

jl :she wont pengsan coz currently just MIA... :D

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

morning ah nel, :o)

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U email me ur bank account number lah! How much u want?? If services not puas one, got refund or not??? LOL!!!

10:12 AM  
Blogger nyonyapenang said...

ah nel......come and yumcha wif me lar!

1:39 PM  
Blogger _butt said...

LOL!! not qualified lar to be any of the girls in the movie :P

12:55 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

firehorse :morning...

suituapui :its CNY soon so i can ask ang pow from u ho?how much u wan u just bank in... ;)

nyonyaP :when???

12:56 AM  
Blogger ah nel said...

butt :can try...nvr try nvr noe mar :D

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home